Green card??

Mia is spending any free time with Andy and Jack at her apartment trying to find someone else to help her. A couple of days in.
Jack: Hey.
Andy: Ugh. Now the Internet is debating wether or not I should have dressed more serius for my plea hearing.
Jack: Would you please stop reading that crap. Please?
Mia: Uncle Jack's right tía they don't know you like we do.
Andy: NO. I-it's the only way we're gonna find them.
Jack: I got you eggs, Chicken sausage, and whole wheat toast. It.... that's wierd right? That we eat Chicken with eggs at the same time? That's wierd, right?
Andy: " She shouldn't have to stand trial for what she did, she should get a parade. This man was a monster and what she did was self-defense."
Jack: Thats promising.
Mia: Couldn't have said it better myself.
Andy: Annonymous, wait. " Jeremy was a predator in college. He ruined so many lives. I'm glad he's not gonna hurt any more women." They listed themselves as " ClassOf08Dropout." Mia check it out. I mean i-i-i made a list of his college classmates already, right?  That could be something. Uh...
Jack: Mhmm.
Andy: All we have to do is--is check who didn't graduate.
Mia: I'm on it tìa give me that list.
Jack: Hey, can you do something for me? Just a li--little favour?
Andy: What?
Jack: Can you please eat.
Mia: Hes right tía eat im on this.
Andy: Okay, eating, eating.
When Maya and Carina are at the immigration office Mia is at Lillys with the twins, going to 19 later for Pru's party. Switch Beckett and Theo around in the episode. Theo is captain in this episode. Obviously replace the 18months with 1 year.
Laura: They're growing up so fast.
Mia: I know tell me about it.
Leo: Hey how are all of you, there's a boy outside waiting for you both.
Laura: A boy huh?
Leo: And before you even try it its not one of the usual boys you two hang out with.
Lilly: Oh, who is it?
James: Hi, I went to the apartment but there was no answer and no one was at the station.
Lilly: How did you get my address?
James: I live just up the road, you posted a picture the other day and I recognised the street sign. I've been up and down the street and concluded that this has to be your house. Sorry I know thays a bit wierd but I just really needed to talk to Mia.
Mia: Well, why didn't you text me instead of going all stalker on us.
James: Yeah looking back that would have been a better decision.
Mia: Well what did you want to talk me so bad about?
James: I was thinking.... c-could we get food sometime?
Laura: Omg are you asking her out?
Lilly: Oh this is really happening.
James: Yeah.... I guess I am.
Lilly: Dibs on telling Maya and Carina.
Lilly runs out towards 19.
Mia: Lilly! Wait up! Dont even Dare! Lillyyy!!
James: How dead am I?
Mia: So dead, come on.
As Maya and Carina are walking up the stairs.
Lilly: Maya! Carina! Mia has a date, she is so going to kill me so I need a place to hide but she has a date.
Maya: wh-wait Lilly what are you talking about?
Carina: What was that about?
Maya: I have no idea.
Mia and James get their with the twins and head upstairs to the beanery, the team are on their way back.
Mia: Maya, Carina, Lilly?
Maya: Hey kiddo Lilly was just telling us about your date with James.
Mia: Oh i am so gonna k!ll you.
Lilly: Sorry not sorry. You wouldn't have told them.
Mia: No because I know how embarrassing they're going to be.
Carina: Uhm I am not embarrassing. Whats your intention with my Bambina? You do realise that the bambino's will be apart of your life too? What do your parents think about this?
Mia: Yeah not embarrassing at all. I'll explain the Italian later. Anyways how'd it go with you two? Can you stay? Do you have to go away?
James: Are you sure you guys aren't blood related?
Carina: I HAVE A GREEN CARD!! I can stay. Surprisingly it was our bickering that persuaded him.
Maya: So when's this date?
Mia: Whenever the next night is that you two can have these two, preferably before we go back to school.
Maya: Well you have 3 months.
Carina: I'm sure we can spare one night.
Ben: Hey you guys are already here, oh hello?
Mia: He's going he was just helping me with the twins.
Ben: Well is he a friend of yours?
Carina: Oh he's a little more than that.
Mia: Nope not happening, yeah kind of Grandad Ben.
Ben: Drop the grandad and he can stay for the party.
Jack: Mia dont do it.
Mia: Thank you Uncle Ben.
Ben: Haha yes in your face.
After Miranda, Pru and everyone else arrives.
Miranda: See this my baby girl. Everyone here loves you so much.
Mia: You do know that when these fond out you're going to have alot more people to answer to.
James: Yeah, trust me to catch feelings for a firehouse kid.
Mia: Yeah trust you. Does me having kids not put you off?
James: Not in the slightest and in time I hope to show you that.
Ben: Uhmm, just want to say a couple words. Uh, today, for maybe the first time in my career-- , all three of them...I, uh-- I didn't break the rules. I didn't run right into the fire when, uh, I was specifically told not to. That hurt. It-- it hurt. But it was all because of this woman and the family that we've built who I so desperately want to stick around for.
Miranda: You better.
All: Chuckle.
Ben: You know, w-when I married this woman, I knew that it meant I would become a dad-- well, stepdad-- to a, uh-- an extraordinary young man. But what I didn't know was that she would open up our home and my heart to another extraordinary young man. Or that we would, through circumstances which no one would wish on anyone,inherit a perfect little girl. Ah, Dean Miller. You made the ultimate sacrifice. And we will never be the same without you, but we will do our very best to keep making the world...a-a little better, every day,  just like you did.
Travis: Yeah. My man!
All: Laugh. At this point Mia is in tears and James has taken both twins onto his lap whilst Mia is trying to compose herself.
Ben: We love you. We--We love you all. You're our family. You are the village that our brother Dean wanted for his daughter. To Dean Miller.
All: To Dean Miller.
Andy: I-I'm free.
Ben: What?
Andy: Yeah he dropped the charges.
Mia: Who?
Andy: T-The judge.
Jack: You're free?
Travis: What?
Andy: I dont have to go to trial, its over.
All: Wow, whoo! Applause.
James: Wh-what is happening? Where did she go?
Lilly: She's hugging her tía one of us will fill you in later.
Ben: Thats an even better reason to have a party.
Vic breaks down crying.
Pru: Dont be sad auntie Vic.
Vic: Oh, baby girl, I'm sad, and I'm happy. I just-- I really wish your dad was here. He'd be so happy. He'd be really happy. I love you.
Chief Ross: Okay keeping positive as some of you may have noticed Captain Bishop has been taking more of a step back. That is so I could see how the lieutenants in this station handled themselves. Bishop is dropping back to lieutenant so that she can help Mia with the twins that little bit more so the new captain of 19 right now is Lieutenant Theo Ruiz.
Travis: Congrats man!
Vic: Did you know this was coming?
Theo: No I did not.
Chief Ross: You handled yourself and that call perfectly today well done.
James: I'm so confused?
Lilly: Yeah even im a little lossed now.
Travis: Okay whilst we're at it most of you know but for this if you who don't im running against Dixon. I'm running for Mayor of Seattle.
Maya: Hang on, what??
Mia: When was this decided?
James: Why is so much happening at once?
Vic: Yeah my brain can't take anymore.
The thing with Maya, Natasha and Robert never happens. The rest of the episode is as it is.