Sorry

Picking up from the last chapter before moving on.

Andy: Hey Maya, Carina can i- we talk to you guys?
Carina: Are you okay bambina?
Mia: yes I'm fine.
Maya: Andy are you okay?
Andy: No im not and you are to blame for that.
Carina: What did you do Bella?
Maya: I don't know what did I do Andy?
Andy: Mia has been feeling like shit all day, feeling un loved and now I feel shit and guilty as hell.
Maya: Whats that got to do with me?
Carina: Bambina talk to us why do you feel unloved?
Mia: Whats the date Maya think about it just for a second....
Maya: Its March 15th, whats so special I don't get it.
Mia: Its my birthday Maya! The day I was born, My 13th birthday the day I become a teenager and you didn't even remember the only happy birthday I got was off my friends. My friends knew it was my birthday and my own sister didn't.
Maya: Mia.... I'm so sorry i- I should've known.
Carina: Bella!! You told me you were going to call your mum and get all this information when we had to take her to the hospital weeks back.
Maya: I know okay I just I couldn't do it I couldn't pick up the phone.
Andy: So she feels like this because you couldn't pick up the phone and call your mum?
Carina: Bambina, Happy Birthday!! I promise I'll get you a card and spoil you rotten with gifts okay I'll place a big order online. Come here.
Maya: Carina take her upstairs, Andy your coming with me. Hey Mia tell everyone okay shout it from the rooftop if you have to that its your birthday and its my fault no one knew okay? We will be back as quick as we can.
In the car
Maya: I'm such a stupid idiot.
Andy: I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing.... its why we are best friends.
Maya: We are going to the store we are going to get cake, the decorations that we can, party food everything we need for a firehouse party. Inara and Marcus can stay and we can have games we are going make her feel loved again.
Andy: Do you know what she said to me after i found out and said we should come tell you all? She said this wasn't about her, that she had been angry all day because it was all about this pandemic but then Marsha woke up and she said that was the best birthday present she could have. She said that maybe God made her suffer all day because he knew he was going to let Marsha pull through.
Maya: Are you trying to make me feel better or worse? How did you find out did she tell you?
Andy: No one of her friends came to the firehouse, he wasn't best pleased and let all his anger out on me, there's a card probably in the quarantine room from all her friends.
Maya: I thought it was just the one friend?
Andy Nope its more than one now.
Carina: H- hey guys can uhhm can we talk to you?
Ben: Is everything okay??
Carina: There has been some miscommunication and uhmmmm well Mia turned 13 today.....
Dean: Well uhm Happy Birthday Mia.
Vic: Yeah happy birthday you little superstar.
Jack: You only become a teenager once.
Travis: Are we doing anything??
Mia: Maya and Andy have just gone out I think they're planning something.
Later that night the party is in full swing and Mia finally introduced her friends to Maya and Carina.
Season 4 Episode 11.
Maya: Mia, Carina hurry up were going to be late.
Carina: What do you think?
Maya: Well if your trying to let Bailey down gently you definitely shouldn't look as hot.
Carina: Ahh to much? I knew it was too much.
Mia: Right I'm ready... carina what are you doing?
Carina: Finding another outfit.
Maya: Guess were not driving together, Mia car now.
Dixon: Captain Bishop pushing it a bit.
Maya: Ughh Dixon what are you doing here were not open to visitors, you go get set up.
Mia: Hey Warren, how you doing?
Ben: I'm good kiddo why you ask?
Mia: Because Dixon's downstairs....
Ben: Yeah I know.
Andy: Dixon is being a dick.
Mia: When is he not???
Andy: Oh uhh I didn't see yo there i didn't say that.
Mia: whatever laters.
Mia overhears Ben and Carina talking in reception.
Mia: Youre going back to Italy????
Carina: Ohhh bambina I didn't see you there.
Mia: Your going back to Italy and didn't tell me does Maya know??? CARINA!!!Does Maya know??
Carina: Yes infacat she's coming with me.
Mia: What about me???
Carina: We uhmm havent figured that out yet.
Mia runsoff crying and heads for the gym.
Carina: Should I go and talk to her???
Knock on door
Wayne: Help, we need your help.
Ben: What happened?
Wayne: We are Wayne and Nancy you put our carseat in the car the other day we were just out on a walk and right as we passed your station....
Nancy: Ohhhhhhhhh.
Wayne: T-That happened.
Nancy: My water broke.
Ben: Oh uhm yeah alright come on in come in.
Mia is still going at the punching bag when the team gets back.
Robert: Woah what in the world, did Grey Sloane kick you out mid delivery?
Ben: This is Nancy her and her husband were walking past the station when she went into labour.
Jack: So where's her husband now?
Carina: At the hospital.
Vic: Well uhm shouldnt she be there.
Catina: If your not going to help then leave. Someone please check on Mia she's on the warpath.
Maya: Wait what why?
Carina: She overheard Me and Ben talking about Italy.
Vic: Stay here and help Maya i got her.
After Nancy has been taken to the hospital.
Maya: Hey Mia can we talk?
Mia: Whats there to talk about you and Carina are going to Italy and leaving me here, you've already made your mind up. Its not the fact your going i mean yeah i would miss you both but I get it you had to its the fact you didn't tell me.
Maya: Well I haven't told Carina yet but I don't think I can go anyways, with everything going on with PD and everything I can't leave you all to deal with that so im staying.
Mia: But what about carina?
Maya: She will have her friend Gabriella. I'm going to go talk to her right now have you done your schoolwork?
Mia: Just finishing up my Maths homework now.
When everyone gathers in the lounge Mia sits infront of Andy on the floor.
Ben: Hey have you guys seen this?
Vic: Seen what?
Dean: We have seen nothing because D shift keeps hiding the remote.... ahh there it is.
Travis: Why do you guys look like that?
On tv:
Nr: And now we go to minneapolis where the ethnicity war has been stepped up a gear we must warn you that the footage you are about to see can be disturbing.
Andy: puts her hand over Mia's eyes nope your not watching this.
Nr: Mr floyd can be heard saying that he can't breathe but the officer continued to prees his knee into his chest for 8 minutes and 46 seconds........... tensions in the area are high as many believe that this issue of police brutality is yet to be addressed for more lets got to Jason in Minneapolis.
Dean: 8 minutes 42 seconds.
Andy: We held compressions on Wayne for 7 minutes 32 seconds.
Dean: they took more time ending a life than we did at saving one.
Mia: I'm going on a run.
Jack: What about your ankle??
Mia: I don't care.