Thanksgiving

I don't live in America so I don't really celebrate it so I hope I don't make any mistakes.
The day after Dean's death. Mia, Maya and Carina have just got back home from visiting Vic at the hospital. Mia goes to her room whilst Maya and Carina start a shopping list, there is a knock at the door.
Andy: Hi, can I come in?
Maya: Yeah of course come in, Mia's in her room I can get her of you want me too.
Carina: Ciao Andy.
Andy: Hey Carina, you don't have to go get her i just wanted to check on her yesterday was alot for her and I just wanted to make sure she and the baby were okay.
Maya: She's getting through and we are keeping an extremely close eye on her, Dean's death was hard for us all.
Andy: I know but that ontop of what happened at the mall It.....
Carina: What happened at the mall?
Andy: Wait she didn't tell you or you didn't see the news or.
Maya: We asked about the mall but didn't really get an answer, what happened?
Andy: Me and Theo were on aid car, we got called to Seattle South mall.... for an.... active shooter.... situation.
Carina: What? Why didn't you say?
Andy: When me and Theo brought her back to the station no one was there and then we got called to the scene, I did try to tell Maya at the scene but.
Maya: I said I was too busy, im sorry Andy. Is she okay?
Andy: Physically yes mentally who knows, the 10 of them got split into two groups of 5. Lilly wasn't with her and obviously none of the others know that she's pregnant. By the sounds of it she's the only reason they all survived.
Maya: MIA!! Family meeting come to the living room now please.
Mia: Why has this meeting been called? Ohh.
Carina: Bambina we know everything, why didn't you tell us?
Mia: Everyone had enough going on with Dean, I didn't want to add more onto your plates plus it was over I'm okay.
Maya: Physically yes but what about mentally, and what about the baby? You know you were supposed to avoid stress.
Mia: But it feels fine like inside me.
Andy: We had a deal sobrina you know me and Theo should have taken you to the hospital to get checked but we decided not to, to give you a break you were supposed to tell them.
Carina: you need to start being more honest with us bambina, we can't help if we don't know.
Maya: And in return I'll be more honest with you both. Diane asked about counseling when you told 19 I think you would benefit from it but I did say I would talk to you about it.
Mia: So why haven't you?
Maya: I was scared of how you would react.
Mia: I like Diane and she's someone I know someone I trust but isn't her speciality firefighters?
Maya: Yes but she said she wouldn't mind taking you under her wing, and here I got you a present.
Carina: Bella her birthdays coming up it could've waited.
Maya: Yeah but i think she needs this now.
Mia: A diary!!
Maya: Yeah and it has a lock on it so no one but you will be able to look in it. You can right about how you're feeling about everything going on right now. I thought it would help you process your feelings.
Mia: I love it thanks Maya, I promise to start being honest with both of you.
Carina: You can go to your room, talk to your friends maybe?
Maya: Were they all okay?
Andy: Elle had a concussion but nothing more serious that that.
Mia: I'll tell you all about it when I'm ready.
A couple of weeks go by Vic is home but still not at work today is Thanksgiving.
Maya: Theres going to be a lot of different emotions today, are we ready?
Mia: Come on lets go.
Travis: Mini Bishop come and give me a hug.
Mia: No Auntie Vic's here.
Vic: Woah hey so Travis tells me you had the 12 week scan but wouldn't tell me anything else, how was it?
Mia: Me and the baby are healthy, I find out the gender at the next scan.
Vic: I think its going to be a girl.
Travis: Well I think its going to be a boy.
Jack: Everyone out i wanna do the cooking today, please I just need to feel like me again.
Maya: You okay?
Jack: Yeah im cooking.
In the barn.
Mia: Grandpa Ben, Bailey, baby pru.
Ben: Hey there she is this will be you in a few months.
Mia: Dont remind me, Bailey can I ask a favour? At my next scan we get to find out the gender, if I give it you can you plan the gender reveal party? I want 19 to find out at the same time I do, you can have help of others just not 23, 19 or Carina, please.
Bailey: I'd be honoured to do that for you i'll get Meredith to help me and Amelia.
Mia: Thankyou. I'm going to go 'sit' with Uncle Jack.
When Maya and Carina have Pru in the lounge.
Maya: Ahh oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.
Carina: Laughs.
Mia: Whats going on? Ohhh. Do you need help.
Maya: I keep telling you I'm not great with kids, it stinks.
Carina: What you've never baby sat or had friends with kids?
Mia: Then we can learn together. Can I help you Carina?
Carina: Of course come here, just stick that there and pull that over, there you go. Oh I think we need to change the socks aswell.
A little later in the beanery.
Mrs Montgomery: Why do I smell.... smokee!!
Jack: NOOO, the turkey.
Maya: I can't put it out of we can't get in there.
Jack: Its locked.
Mia: Coughing.
Carina: Bambina get out of here you can't be in here.
Travis: Vic is with Bailey and Pru in the barn go to them Mia.
The rest of this episode is the same Mia sits next to Andy at the dinner table at the end.