Aftermath

Mia was still there in the morning and Lilly walked in obviously very confused. She walks over and unties her hands she get up and just leaves not saying a word and not sparing a glance she keeps her head down and starts running to the apartment. She gets there and she see's their cars parked on the driveway, she go's in and up the stairs "I need to come up with something fast." She makes sure she don't look like death before using her key to get in.
Maya: Where have you been we've been worried sick.
Mia: I guessed, sorry my friend needed me.
Maya: We are still in a pandemic. You shouldn't have gone.
Mia: Yeah and i wish I hadn't, she was a bitch towards me last night I went to the park to clear my head and fell asleep on a bench.
Carina: Bambina, how are you not freezing cold?
Mia: I am actually im going to bed.
Carina: I'll bring you a hot water bottle through. Go get your fluffy pyjamas on.
Mia: Yeah I will thanks, see you later.
Maya: I know her she is not okay.
Carina: I could tell there was something else but I didn't want to push and neither should you. You heard her Lilly and her have had a fallout they'll be best of friends again soon and she will forget about this.
Maya: What so we just leave her to get on with it?
Carina: She's 13 do you really want to be at the receiving end of that?
Maya: No I definitely don't, anyway we have a honeymoon to plan.
Once she's alone in her room she starts googling what happened and what she should do. She can't find a straight answer but one of the sights does mention the police. She hates the police especially after what happened but its either that or she tells Maya and Carina. She gets up and gets wrapped up before heading out of her room.
Mia: Hey can I go out just on a walk i won't be long I'll be back in an hour.
Maya: yeah just be careful and don't fall asleep on a park bench.
Mia: Your so funny.
She heads to the police station and goes inside.
Mia: Hello I need to speak to a female officer please.
Police officer: Okay just take a seat I'll get someone out to you as soon as possible. Can I take a name?
Mia: Mia Bishop.
10 minutes later
Wendy: Mia Bishop im Officer Wendy, if you would like to follow me. How can I help you today.
Mia: I don't know what to say or how to phrase it but someone had s!x with me last night and I didn't want it.
Wendy: Okay uhm so whats the goal for today?
Mia: My guardians don't know yet so I don't want to make a statement or anything yet but I want you to have the evidence you need to put him away when the time is right.
Wendy: Okay if you come with me i can take you to the hospital and get the test done that we need.
Mia: Could you take me to Seattle press and not Grey Sloane, one of my guardians work there and everyone knows me an-
Wendy: Yes ofcourse we can come on.
Mia: I also only have 30 minutes I need to get back home.
Wendy: Lets worry about that after.
At Seattle Press.
Doctor: Officer what can we help with today?
Wendy: She needs a r@pe kit.
A while later
Doctor: Thats all complete.
Wendy: Thank you come on then you.
Mia: Bye.
Wendy: So where too now?
Mia: Home.
Wendy: Wheres home?
Mia: Clover Avenue apartments.
Wendy: Right which ones?
Mia: I'll just get out here, what happens next?
Wendy: Well when your ready we need you to tell us what happened in detail, then we will take it from there, be careful and my advice tell someone you trust even if its not one of your guardians.
Mia: Do I have to take that advice?
Wendy: Well no you don't have to but I would strongly recommend it.
Mia: Okay maybe....
4 weeks later school is back on but Mia has been skipping for the first 2 weeks.
Maya: I got another call from your school, I thought you wanted to go back? Why do you keep skipping? And what about your friends?
Mia: Maya just leave me alone!!
Maya: Dont talk to me like that, just try staying in school tomorrow because if not Me and Carina are going to get fined.
At school the next day.
Tao: Ohh look who's actually here.
Mia: Yeah well Maya said I had to because otherwise I'm paying the fines soo.
Elle: We're all here for you.
Tara: It must be hard, everything that's changed recently.
Charlie: And then starting at a new school and making new friends.
Lilly: People would expect it.
Mia: Yeah I think that's why she hasn't completely lost it yet. One day can't hurt see how it goes.
Lunchtime.
Lilly: I hate p.e.
Mia: I don't mind running or netball or gym its everything else I hate like dodge ball who thought that was a good idea with a load of teenagers.
Elle: is there any school subject your not so good at?
Mia: Science, biology mainly I can do physics and chemistry and History i don't get history but I'm better at history than geography so what can you do.
Elle: Come on we better go.
Darcy: I don't want tooooooo.
Tara: Dont be so dramatic.
In p.e
Teacher: We have a new student so let's put her through her paces everyone on the track.
After p.e
Darcy: Jesus how fast do you run?
Mia: I've been running since I was like 6.
Lilly: Are you okay? You don't look well.
Mia: Yeah i just need to dri-
Mia faints.
In the nurses office.
Nurse: So what happened?
Lilly: I don't know she just fainted.
Nurse: You had p.e before hand?
Lilly: Yeah he made us run track.
Nurse: Did she eat at dinner time?
Lilly: Yeah, and a bottle of water.
Nurse: She doesn't have any medical issues does she?
Lilly: I don't think she has any.
Nurse: Okay I've called an aid car.
23's pov:
System: Aid car 23 requested to Seattle secondary school, student down due to unknown circumstances.
Theo: Come on that's us.
Andy: That means its a kid.
Theo: yeah, more than likely.
Andy: Hi Seattle fire department you called for an aid car?
Receptionist: Yeah this way, a young girl fainted after p.e but we can't pin point why, her friends had to carry her to the nurse. Your aid is here.
Nurse: Thank you Natalie, can you take Lilly to her lesson.
Andy: MIAA!!!
Nurse: You know her?
Andy: Yeah Mia Bishop she's like my sobrina.
Nurse: your what??
Theo: Niece.
Andy: Her sister is my best friend, her sister is her guardian.
Nurse: Well she's been like this for about 10 minutes now.
Theo: Herrera get your head in the game.
Mia: Mhmmm.
Andy: Sobrina it's tía Andy, don't worry everything is going to be okay. I've got you.
Mia: Tía Andy what's happening? Whats going on?
Andy: You fainted at school you were out for a while so we are taking you to the hospital.
Mia: Please not Grey Slaone, you know that Carina will freak out if she see's me and she will call Maya and she will make me pay the fine because I didn't stay in school.
Andy: Hey this is not your fault Maya will understand that, please let us take you to Grey Sloane.
Mia: No if I must go to hospital take me to Seattle press please.
Theo: Seattle press it is but we need to move now.