03.Mingyu

I wanted to call for her when I saw her leave the restaurant until I saw the guy follow her out. Was she on a date? She looked like she was trying to leave, hands tucked in the pockets of her paint messed overall.

She put her hand out after saying something but the tall figure insisted on a hug, which she gave him. I felt a small pinch in my chest.

"Bye HwaHwa" he screamed in his deep voice as she walked off. She didn't turn but waved back.

Okay, maybe now I'm the stalker but in my defense, she wasn't walking straight. She was drunk. I was being a good human.

"Shiiitttt!" She screamed out "Why why why!" She's a nutjob, throwing a tantrum like this in the street "Why does it have to me Wonwoo!?? Why not Mingyu? Was he even real? Why are you torturing me!" She yelled at the sky before entering the convenience store.

So she wants to see me again? You're not the only Mingyu in the world.

She's drinking again.

Should I leave her? Should I say hi? What if she thinks I'm a stalker?

She put her headphones on, I followed behind her for a while.

She's singing incoherently now, God she's cute when she's drunk.

Stop. That's weird.

I ran up to her "Hey stalker" She didn't hear me so I tapped her shoulder.

"Ah!" She landed a right hook to my jaw and her beer fell "shit Mingyu I-" she started laughing.

"You punched me?" I rubbed my jaw.

"Serves you right, sneaking up on me like that. I could have stabbed you" She took another beer out of her packet and offered me one.

Her dark hair was tied in a bun with strands sticking out. Her overall was tied at her waist so her Lakers t-shirt was on display "What are you doing here anyway?"

She started walking, I took that as an invite to follow, "I was around and saw you... Who's that guy you were with?"

"Stalker much?"

She avoided the question, but a wave of visible panic brushed over her drunk face.

Her pink cheeks looked like little mochi bits.

"Where are we going?" I asked and took a sip of the beer.

"I'm going to get my phone from campus and maybe work on my sculpture, YOU are going away." She smiled up at me, her almost black eyes closing in the process.

She has a gummy smile. Cute.

"Nope, I'm coming with you, you're drunk" I flicked her head, and she fake-kicked me.

"Okay," she- agreed? I had to stop myself from doing a little dance.

We walked in silence for a while, my heart was racing, "Gyu Mingyu? You're real right?" She asked fumbling some of the words.

"I think I am"

"Good" she sipped on her beer before burping "Excuse me"

I laughed at the embarrassed look on her face. "You know what? You- nevermind" She stopped speaking

What did you want to say!! Hwa! Tell me god dammit!

"Say it," I commanded in the fiercest voice I could master.

"Nothing, I was just gonna say you're hot, but you know that already" Her eyes widened. "Wait" she stepped in front of me.

She bent down and set her can on the floor before reaching up to my face. "You're really here!? I called you hot. I take it back!"

I laughed, her small hands still tracing my face. "You can't take it back, you wanted to see me 'Why couldn't it be Mingyu!?' Remember?" She smells like vanilla, coffee, and alcohol.

"I'm drunk, nothing I say can be used against me!" She protested and picked up her drink.

"No ma'am, you called me hot and yelled to the sky you wanted to see me, I'm not letting that go" she rolled her beautiful eyes.

"Well, here we are, campus, bye Gyu Mingyu" she shoed me away.

"Wait, I wanna see the studio!" I followed her in.

"You can't come up" She put her hands on my chest to stop me from walking (it didn't work). My mind started going blank.

"There are artworks in there that you can't see without permission from the artists" she sounded like she was trying to convince herself instead of me.

I took her small wrists and held them up, insane ideas racing across my mind "And... are you going to stop me?"

Her eyes darted from my eyes to my mouth, my own eyes looking at her plump pink lips.

"Stop it, go away" I like making her shy. She turned away, "You really can't come in" She refused to look at me.

What's going through your pretty mind? Tell me.

I wish I could say it out loud but I don't want to scare her. "Here" I gave her my phone "so you can message me when you get home" Yes, this is how I got her number.

She shoved my phone at me and ran off, I stood and watched her disappear into the school, my school.

Goodnight Hwa-young...

Mingyu

Mingyu... Mingyu Mingyu... incase you didn't hear me MINGGGYYYUUUUU.

So obviously he's my bias... who's yours?