35. Hwa

My chest felt heavy, like there was a boulder on it. I opened my eyes and found Mingyu's head resting on my chest, his arms hugging me like I was a stuffed teddy.

This giant man was using me like a pillow again. I ran my fingers through his hair and he groaned in his sleep.

I reached for my phone.

BabygirlC: how's the trip going??
Me: you'll never believe what happened!
BabygirlC: I'm all ears

Before I could respond Mingyu took my phone, "You stopped playing with my hair" he frowned looking up at me, his chin dug into my chest.

"Good morning to you too" I flicked his head lightly, "how are you feeling?"

He rolled off me and stretched.
"Hungry" his morning voice sent me over the edge.

I kissed him "I'll order room service and make some coffee" I wiggled out of bed, but he pulled me back. I landed on top of him.

"Sorry about last night" he whispered.

I didn't respond, I didn't know how, and laying on his bare chest was not good for my thinking process. "Issokay" was all I could get out. He hooked his hand behind my leg and moved me into a more comfortable position.

I held myself up and looked down at him "Lazy day today?" I offered.

He nodded. "Beach, food, hotel, that's it" he stroked my thigh.

"Okay"

"Okay"

He let go and I got off him, my face was on fire. You'd think his touch wouldn't be so... intoxicating by now but everything about him made me shy... made me... want more.

After breakfast we went down to the beach, Mingyu befriended some people and played volleyball for most of the afternoon, I sketched and read. After he threw me over his shoulder and then into the salty ocean and I got my revenge by dunking him in a few times we made our way back to the hotel.

"Pool?" He opened the sliding doors, I joined him on the balcony.

"Will I ever say no to floating in a pool?" I took my beach dress-- that Mingyu ruined when he threw me into the ocean-- off and his jaw dropped.

"You're really unfair" he frowned as we got into the pool.

"What did I do!?" I laid back on the surface of the water.

"Do you know how difficult it is for me to control myself around you?" He stood next to my floating body. "It's not fair for you to be this hot all the time" his index finger traced my stomach.

"So don't control yourself. Do what you want" I tried to sound as nonchalant as possible but my heart was racing at a million miles an hour.

"Don't tempt me" his tone was low, almost a growl.

"Oh, but darling... that's my favourite thing to do" I threw water in his face and climbed out of the pool.

Mingyu ordered us burgers and found a movie for us to watch, I hoped for something romantic but, while I was in the shower, he chose the amazing Spider-Man.

After we ate, we lay watching the movie.

"I wouldn't have chosen this if I knew you'd act like this every time Andrew Garfield smiles" he complained and tried covering my eyes.

"Let me see my man!!" I moved his hands, held them captive in mine, and kept fangirling over Andrew.

Once the movie was over, Mingyu -finally- went to shower. I changed into pink silk shorts and a matching strap vest then threw myself onto the bed and looked at my phone.