20.Hwa

Cina and I decided to leave early and go buy me a dress for tonight. This was a big deal. My first actual date in FOREVER!

"It needs to be sexy!" Cina complained when I looked at a flowy blue dress. "What's his favorite color?" She pulled me away from the rack.

"Red" I answered without hesitation.

"When you need a red dress! Oooohhh!! I know the perfect place!" She squealed and basically dragged me out of the store.

"Where?" I complained running behind her.

"My place" We got onto the bus.

"Your clothes won't fit me!"

She smiled.
"Don't worry about it" she winked, I felt uneasy. Cina winking is NEVER a good thing.

We stopped at the bus stop closest to her house and walked the rest of the way.

"This place is a mess!" I shouted, picking up bottles and paper as we walked to her room.

"God you sound like my mum, just ignore it" She rolled her eyes and went to the closet.

"Here" She held a box out to me.

I raised an eyebrow but took the box.

"Cina it's beautiful! But it's yours it won't fit and I can't take it" I set it on her unmade bed.

"Hwa! It's for you! I bought it a few months ago, when I was trying to set you up with Song Kang or was it with Wonwoo? Maybe with that science guy Vernon? Ugh who cares, you rejected them so I just kept the dress"

She looked beyond excited.
"Try it on!" She demanded.

"Let's go to my place so I can shower and change as well?" We left her apartment.

"Hwa?" I turned and saw his angel smile.

"Joshua?" He came over.

"Aren't you going on a date tonight?" He eyed the box "Let's see the dre-" his eyes drifted to Cina...
"Hi, I'm Joshua Hong" he extended a hand.

"Cina," she said and bit her lip.

Oh no.

"Well it was nice seeing you, I need to go get done" I tried pulling Cina away.

"Do you want to come with us?" Why is she inviting him to my house?

"No, he doesn't. I'm getting ready to go on a date with HIS BEST FRIEND!"

Joshua nodded.

"But he can tell you if Mingyu will like it" Cina defended.

Joshua nodded (again).

There's no winning is there?

"Ugh fine let's go" I didn't like this at all.

The entire bus ride home felt like I was third-wheeling on a date. Cina had a way with males.

"Okay I'm going to shower, Cina, you know where stuff stays, help yourself"

I left them alone.

Was that a good idea?

"Are you going to come out in a towel when Joshua's here?" Cina knocked on the door.

No.

Obviously not.

I unlocked the door, she passed me underwear and the dress.

I could hear them laughing and talking in my room. Should I root for this? Cina isn't a relationship girl. But they did look cute together.