30. Mingyu

The rest of dinner went pretty well, Hwa didn't speak much unless she was spoken to directly.

She laughed politely and smiled the entire time.

When her father agitated her with a sly remark, I gave her hand or thigh a light squeeze.

I could tell my father liked her, her witty responses and cute smile.

I was confused when she asked to leave early, more so when she told me to stay.

"Take care of that one" my father murmured as we left the building two hours later.

I finally got the chance to check my phone.

3 messages from stalker💍
Stalker💍: I'm at your place
Stalker💍: where did you put my clothes?
Stalker💍: ugh nevermind, I'm stealing one of your t-shirts ❤

Maybe she just wasn't comfortable with both fathers?

Me: I'm on my way home, your clothes are on the second shelf of the closet to the left 😘

She wasn't responding, knowing Hwa, she probably fell asleep.
I got home and found her asleep on my bed, in my t-shirt, snuggling a pillow.

"You're here" she mumbled, "how was the dinner of death?"

I took off my jacket and necktie.

"C'mon Hwa, it wasn't that bad" I sat next to her on the bed and rubbed her back.

"Not that bad??" She wiggled and sat up, "it was horrid! Call me dad like my Hwa does ???"

She was pissed, but she looked adorable in her half-sleeping state.

"Okay, maybe that was a bit extra of your dad, but-" she held a hand up.

"No buts, it was a crappy diner, you're just glad that both fathers adored you" Why was she making such a big deal out of this? "We want you to get married" She scoffed at the words.

Does she not think we should get married?

Does she not like me in that way?

"I mean, obviously I want to marry you maybe... one day... but who the hell are they to try and put that kind of pressure on us??"

Okay... she does want to marry me.

I put a hand on her thigh and caressed it lightly, "on the plus side, our parents know about us" I smirked, "and they approve of the relationship" I leaned in.

"Who cares if they-" I kissed her, partly because I wanted to do it the entire night and partly because I wanted to shut her up.

I put a hand behind her head and deepened the kiss, her lips pulled into a smile. I laid her down softly, keeping my lips on hers.

Her hands took their place on my chest, gripping my shirt, my hand cupped her cheek.

I slid my hand down her body, our tongues dancing to a rhythm only we knew, I tried to lift her top, but she stopped me.

"Not tonight," she said breathlessly.

I pecked her lips again "Fine"

I was disappointed, I guess the night I thought was a success... wasn't enough for Hwa.

"Let's go somewhere" I suggested, still leaning over her.

"It's almost midnight, where do you want to go?" Her hand reached up and traced my face.

"Not now dumbass, I mean let's go on a holiday, just us"

She quietly played with my hair. "You have lectures and I have to help the new students" I lay next to her.

"Help the new students? Are you trying to avoid me?"

I heard her giggle softly. "You wish you were that important, I'm semi-mentoring WOOZI"

"Ah, the short pale dude?" I twiddled my thumbs.

"Isn't he cute!"

EXCUSE ME!?

"Did you just call some dude cute right in front of me??"

The nerve of this girl.

She put her head on my chest, "What's wrong with that? You're not cute."

"Woo Hwa-young" I poked her side.

"You're not! You're hot... handsome... sexy..." She looked up at me

"Sexy... but you won't have sex with me?"

One day... one day I'll learn how to shut up.

"Why is that so important to you Gyu? Isn't there more to a relationship than the physical stuff?" Her voice was a mix of hurt and anger. "If that's all you want from me, then let's just do it tonight, then you never have to speak to or see me again"

Oh my god, she thinks I want her for her body!

"Hwa that's not what I meant" she rolled onto her right side, away from me "I just mean you always avoid it" I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her in.

"I only said not tonight because I'm on my period" She moved my hand.

That explains the mood swings.

"I'm sorry baby, there's so much more to our relationship than any of that, my comment was testosterone talking"

That's why she seemed uncomfortable at dinner!

"Sure, I forgive you. Now sleep, you have classes tomorrow" She stayed facing the window, but didn't swat my hand away when I pulled her in.

"You didn't answer my holiday question" I whispered.

"Sure, let's go" she mumbled and rolled over. "Just tell me when" she nestled into my chest.

"Okay," I whispered, stroking her hair.

She held her stomach, "in pain?" I sat up, she nodded.

"It'll disappear once I fall asleep" She pulled the blanket up.

"Hold on" I left her in the bed and went to the kitchen.

I didn't have anything for period pain, but I had regular painkillers, would that help?

"Baby, drink this" I handed her the tablets and a glass of water.

"I really just need to sleep babe" She sat up.

"Can you just shut up and listen to me?" I sat next to her, she rolled her eyes but listened.

"Thank you, My Gyu. Now can I sleep? It's been a long night" We rested back into our spots, my arms wrapped around her small body.

She smelt like perfume today, berry perfume. Before I knew it, my stalker was asleep in my arms, softly puffing out air.

Even her snoring is cute.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

This man makes me so damn weak! Please God, if you're listening

This man makes me so damn weak! Please God, if you're listening... please give me a man like Kim Mingyu.

Q: Favourite season?
My Answer: I love winter but I have to say Autumn (fall) is my favourite, the colours and weather are just perfect.