33. Mingyu

I stretched to the sound of my alarm and noticed Hwa's side of the bed was empty.

Did she go to the beach without me?

I shook my head and messaged her

Me: Come back to the hotel and get ready for tonight.

Her ringtone sounded from the other room. I sighed and got up, I heard splashes from the balcony. She really can't sit still, can she?

I opened the sliding door and looked at her body gliding across the water.

She didn't notice me step out, her black bikini hugged her fair skin, I noticed a scar on her back.

How have I never seen that before?

"Hwa, are you incapable of listening?" She came up from the water and smiled.

"Gyu, join me! The water's amazing" she floated on her back. I did my best not to lose my mind looking at her.

Everything about this woman drives me insane, her hearty laugh, mischievous smile, those beautiful brown eyes... she's perfect.

"Hwa c'mon"

She pouted.

"Joiiiinnnn me!" She splashed water in my direction "For a few minutes? Please?" Water dripped from her face, her natural beauty shining brighter than ever "Or should I come get you?"

A smirk played on her lips and she came to the edge of the pool.

"Come get me? You really think your tiny body can move me?"

She climbed out, water droplets shimmered on her body like glitter. The bikini top emphasised her breasts making it difficult for me to focus on anything else.

"This tiny body... drives you wild Kim Mingyu" She made a show of bending to get her towel.

I gulped, "Fine, 10 minutes" I retreated into the room, a tent forming in my sweats.

Relax Gyu, get it together.

I changed and went back to her, her back was to me as she looked at the sky.

"I love the colors... look at that lilac sky" she turned to me "I do however, prefer this view" She bit her lip as I swam to her.

"Don't objectify me" I joked, she rolled her eyes.

"Like you weren't checking me out earlier... how long are we here for by the way?" She asked.

"Today and tomorrow" I moved closer, and she splashed me.

"Come here"

She moved and splashed again.

"oh you want to be like THAT"

She laughed and went underwater to hide from me.

I chased her, and caught her when she came up for air, "now what"

I rested my hands on her lower back and played with the material of her swimsuit.

"Are you sure you want to ask that question?" I kissed her cheek "Because if I answer... there's no denying me what I want" I watched a blush paint her cheeks.

"What do you want Mingyu?" She draped her arms over my shoulders and pressed her body onto mine.

She's bold.

"I want you" I hoisted her up, her legs wrapped around my waist "but I can't have you the way I want you" I kissed her neck.

"Why not?" She frowned.

"We have somewhere to be"

I carried her out of the pool and into the suite.

"You're no fun" she grumbled and went into the bathroom.

"You're like a little kid" I called to her, she waved her middle finger in the air and closed the door.

Twenty minutes later, she came out dressed in a black mini-dress and ripped stockings.

"Stop staring" She sat at the vanity and dried her hair.

"How can I stop staring when you're so beautiful?" I watched her try to hide a smile.

Short chapter so I can update...
These pics drive me insane...

Also, stream God of music!
I'm so sad that s.coups won't be in the promotions but so happy that he's still in the mv!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment<3 I'd love to hear your thoughts...

Q: fav song on the new album?
My Answer: diamond days or yawn...
Diamond Days is so wow! And Woozi's lyricism on Yawn is phenomenal!
My boys ate and left no crumbs.