11.Mingyu

After getting no help from Cina, I consult Joshua and conclude that I should just ask Hwa, what's the worst thing that could happen?

She could stop speaking to you and you'd lose her forever?? I have to silence the voices.

Stalker: What did you do!?
Stalker: why is Cina in a mood?
Stalker: Why did you want to see her?

Shit.

Me: I just wanted to know some stuff.
Me: Nothing serious.
Me: She was in a bad mood when she got here🤷🏻‍♂️
Stalker: 😒
Stalker: Next time, just ask me.

I sigh.

Cina said she ships us, why'd she go complain to Hwa?

Me: Meet me tonight?
Stalker: Can't, busy.
Stalker: Maybe next time?

Busy? Or Pissed?

Did I mess up already?

No! I refuse to believe that. I'm going to push for what I want, go for what I want, do what I want, and what I want is Woo Hwa-young.

"So just show up again," Joshua said when I told him what happened. "Do some FBI work and find out who's Hoshi" Joshua had a way of speaking, his calm voice made it difficult to get angry with him.

"So I shouldn't ask her about it?" I questioned feeling frustrated.
"Listen Shua, this girl is- well she's brilliant, we clicked intently. She makes me laugh, and thinking about her makes me smile, It probably sounds mad since it's only been a couple of days since we met but I can't stop thinking about her".

Joshua smiled when I finished speaking.

"You were videoing, weren't you? He smiled closing his eyes and nodded.

"So tell her" he said bluntly, "or do you want me to send her this video?"

Instant panic.

"No! I'm going to tell her, once I get to know her better" I lied.

I'm going to tell her once I find out the story behind the sculpture.

Okay fictional Mingyu, listen! Just ask her about that damn sculpture so you guys can get together! I promised a reader I'd make it happen for some popcorn and she delivered

I promised a reader I'd make it happen for some popcorn and she delivered...
Sorry Deja_Vu_053097 I'm trying my best here... Mingyu's just not cooperating 😭

Also... I've decided to ask random questions after each chapter... both kpop related and not.
Q: Pineapples on pizza, yes or no?
My Answer: A definite yes. Pineapples on a BBQ chicken pizza *chefs kiss*