28. Hwa

Mingyu laid me down on the sofa and kept marking my neck with deep violet spots, I know I should stop him, I'm still angry with him...

But god it felt so good!

I ran my fingers through his silky hair as he made a mark on my collarbone, an involuntary moan left my lips when he sucked on the skin above my breast.

"Mingyu-" I breathed out, he didn't respond. "Mingyu you're being unfair"

He stopped and admired his work, "see? I'm an artist too" he winked before lowering his huge body onto me.

"Let's just stay like this for the day?" He rested his enormous head on my chest.

"We have things to do Gyu" he's like a giant puppy, I stroked his head.

"Just a few minutes then?" He looked up at me.

How can anyone resist those galaxies he calls eyes!?

"Just for a little while" I gave in.

We lay in silence on the couch, his body on mine.

He's heavy!

He smells so good!

Is this dumbass asleep!

I kept stroking his head, trying to get my thoughts under control.

"Your hearts beating really fast" he grumbled.

"Shhh, sleep" What the hell am I saying?

"I'm not sleeping, just laying" his voice was soft.

"Big baby" I yawned.

Before I knew it, Mingyu was asleep on my chest snoring lightly.

I can't explain what I felt at that moment but it made me smile, there's no way he's comfortable like this.

My boobs are not a pillow.

I stopped rubbing his head and he huffed out, "Baby" he wiggled his head.

"Don't be a pain, just sleep! You're heavy" I flicked his head.

"You're so mean to me" he sat up. "Will this be better?" He flipped us.

"Mingyu last time we were in this position-" he wrapped his arms around me.

"Shush I'm sleeping"

I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat.

"Hwa! Mingyu!?" Cina's voice was so loud, I almost fell off the couch, but Mingyu caught me.

"Cina, you're being too loud" Mingyu complained, eyes still closed.

Cina laughed and looked at me, I got off Mingyu and went to her.

"I guess you guys made up?" She whispered

Mingyu got up from the sofa.

"Of course, we made up, how could an artist stay mad at her muse?" He put his arm around me.

I couldn't help but smile.

"I should get going, Good luck tonight" he kissed my cheek and left.

Cina and I stood in silence for a few seconds.

"So..." I couldn't take the silence.

"So? So!? You were crying about that dumbass yesterday! And today you're sleeping ON TOP of him!?" She shouted at me.

"That's a relationship babe, you don't just bail because of a miscommunication" I walked to the bathroom, she followed.

"I know you can't just bail, but you can be angry for more than three seconds!"

I know she's right...

"Have you looked at Mingyu? How can I be angry when he smiles?" I looked into the mirror.

"What is THAT!" She grabbed and rotated me.

"I- it's nothing" I tried to hide the violet marks with my hair.

"Woo Hwa-young! Let me see!" She had a wicked smile on her face. "Wow that Kim Mingyu is really something" she rolled her eyes, "is this why you forgave him??? That's toxic! I would know"

I laughed.

"No, this isn't why I forgave him, he made me breakfast and we spoke... this... this is revenge for the one I left on him first" I traced the hickeys.

"You- reven-" she sighed heavily.

"Cina, I need to shower I have to meet my dad tonight" I untied my hair.

"That's tonight? Did you tell Mingyu?" She took out a comb from the vanity.

"I told him about the dinner..." I bit my lip. "He doesn't need to know more than that"

Cina pulled my hair.

"He needs to know! This dinner could change everything!"

I looked at her "Nothing's going to change, relax, I've got this shit under control"

Do I have it under control? I mean... it's my father, will I crack under pressure?

Cina left the bathroom and I got into the shower.

Tell Mingyu what's going on, this affects him too.

He deserves to know.

I couldn't control my thoughts, should I have told him? It's not important. It's just one night before everything goes back to normal...

Right?

Mentally

Mentally... physically weak... boys blowing up my phone, they just... ain't MINGYUUUU
(Okay I tweaked the lyrics and no boys are blowing up my phone but it's fine because they're not Mingyu)

WHAT THE HELL IS HWA NOT TELLING MINGYU?
ALSO MINGYU HICKEYS... IMAGINE!! NO DON'T IMAGINE THAT, HE'S MINE.

Q: fire, water, air, or earth?
My Answer: Fire. It's the most elite element. While yes, water is everywhere, I fully believe fire is stronger, more powerful (I've been researching Avatar)