Epilogue (Mingyu)

I opened the door to our home, it was quiet. Too quiet, "Honey, I'm home" I called as I walked through the lounge to our room.

I couldn't believe my eyes! He was lying on top of her, in broad daylight! His head on her chest, both of them asleep on OUR bed!

Hwa's eyes opened and she smiled "Hey baby" she whispered.

"He's in MY spot" I pointed at the baby boy asleep on his mother.

"Are you really going to be jealous of your son?" She raised her eyebrows. 

"I'M NOT- I'm not jealous, I'm starting facts. Those breasts were mine before he came around" I took my time and shirt off.

Hwa laughed and me, "How was work, you big baby?" Her hands held our son and she put in in the crib next to our bed, "if he wakes up, you're dealing with his crying" she came over to me.

"Work was draining" I complained. She smiled at me, and still, even after three years of marriage, my heart fluttered.

"Aww, my poor GyuMingyu" she put her hands on my shoulders "Come lay down"

Before she could move, my hands took her waist "Hwa-" I watched her look at my lips. "I need you" I kissed her cheek, "please," I asked and sucked on a spot in the crook of her neck.

"Mingyu-" she moaned "I just got him to sleep" She pointed to the crib

"We have more than one room" I growled and lifted her, her legs wrapped around me and she giggled.

"Mingyu behave yourself!" She complained but kissed me, I set her down on our bed and collapsed next to her.

"Fine" I complained, "our son's taken my place in your heart" I pouted.

"No, I'm still recovering" she sighed, "I-" she stopped herself.

We lay in silence for a while, "Penny for your thoughts?" I offered, and she stroked my head which was now resting on her chest.

"If I hadn't decided to take a walk on that warm summer night I would never have met you" she breathed out "You- and now our son- you guys are the best thing to happen to me" I looked up at my wife.

"Why are you crying?" I lifted myself and held her in my arms.

"I don't know" she laughed, tears flowing down her cheeks. "I love you Kim Mingyu"

"I love you too Woo Hwa-young" I kissed her.

This is it. This is everything I wanted. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Epilogue because I found this picture and busted out a chapter in 20 minutes🤝🏻

That's the last of Hwa and Mingyu 💔

*sob*
Enjoy