16.Mingyu

She looked- Hot.
And... we were matching.

I love that she doesn't bother with makeup, but kinda want to see her all dolled up.

She hasn't really shown much skin around me, minus the Doraemon shorts from a few nights ago and I was having trouble focusing on anything but her abs.  I'm not being superficial I'm just- I don't know- she's perfect.

She works out too? I should show off at some point.

She sat on my bed and took out her laptop, "Well... are we going to study or are you just gonna stand there and drool?"

I sat on the chair opposite her and noticed her fiddling with the shirt.

Did I make her uncomfortable?

"Coffee first?" I asked.

"I'll NEVER say no to coffee" She followed me to the kitchen.

I need to change the mood.

"Fun fact... I worked as a barista for a while" I said making a show out of making coffee.

"I'm sure girls came just to see your face" She sat on a stool and watched me.

"You look nice by the way." I poured her a cup.

"As usual" she sipped on the coffee.

I could see her relax.

Right...

Now...

I need to relax.

"Lessgo" she took my hand.

"I don't want to study yet. Let's watch a movie" I protested.

"No." She plopped on the bed, I sat next to her this time.

"Okay gimme one of your books I'm going to quiz you..." she batted her eyelashes.

I pulled my face.

"You're left-handed too!" She shouted randomly while I made notes and she doodled.

"Yeah... I never really noticed that about you" I said looking at her and NOW seeing her pencil in her left hand

Destinyyyyyy

We laughed and did a bunch of mock trials, she kept answering without looking at the notes or textbooks or googling the answer (I caught her doing that for some of the more difficult questions)

After three hours of studying, Hwa getting arrested four times and us constantly switching places, she fell back onto the bed.

"Brain not braining. No more room. Storage filled to capacity." She breathed out.

I cleared the bed and sat on a chair

She took a book from my bedside and flipped through it.

I did the same while I tried to build my courage.

Okay, it's now or never.

I watched her play on her phone.

"I also want to see what's making you smile so much" I lied and lay next to her on the bed.

We lay in silence for a while watching TikToks and taking pictures.

"Your place is a lot cleaner than I thought a boys' apartment would be." She noted putting her phone down.

"I like cleaning... but my mum also comes over every now and then to tidy up or visit and it's very random... can't afford a messy apartment with my mother" I laughed.

"Fair point." She looked at the ceiling.

"How do you know so much about law?" I looked at her.

"Dad runs a law firm and wanted me to take over. Started studying law... dropped out after my first year. I don't really speak to my dad now. Simple." There was a sadness in her tone when she said that.

"Why are you studying law?" She rolled onto her side to look at me.

"My father runs a law firm too... I'm expected to take over one day, plus I like the idea of helping people" She smiled at my answer and laid back down.

"Cute." She muttered.

"Hwa? Can I ask you another question?" I looked at the ceiling.

"Of course, why not" she turned her head.

I took a deep breath...

"Let me be yours? Be mine? Will you go out with me?" Okay, that was a mess but the questions out there.

She started laughing.

Not the response I expected.

Definitely not what I was hoping for.

"I'm sorry- it's dumb- nevermi-"

"It's about damn time you idiot!" She cut me off, still laughing. "I'm trying to stop, I really am" She took a deep breath in.
"What took you so damn long!" She finally stopped laughing. "I was starting to think my delusional mind made me think you like me but you don't" She hit my arm softly.

"Is that a yes?" I needed a clear yes.

"Yes, it's a yes" she smiled and levelled her breathing.
"I've liked to since day one." She said, "I don't know why."

I put a bit of hair behind her ear.

Is this okay?

Can I just-

I hovered over her, "I'm going to kiss you now-"  Was it a question or a statement?

"Yes please" she whispered.

Her lips were softer than I could have imagined, like clouds or cotton candy, she moved my hand to her waist, her hands gripping my t-shirt, I moved on top of her, and she adjusted herself. Neither of us broke the kiss, it was sweet, innocent... perfect even.

I wanted more.

She tugged at my shirt, I pulled away and removed it before joining my lips to hers.

The kiss was more heated this time, she slid her hand up the back of my neck, sending sparks down my spine, and pulled me down a bit more. I felt her hips move under me, she was as desperate as I was.

My hand traced her body, her hands tangled in my hair.

Everything disappeared.

There was only me and her.

Us.

This moment.

I slid my hand up her top, I-

"Mingyu!" A voice made me pull away.

"Mum!?"

*queue dramatic kdrama music*

I'm so done with this author. She's playing with us 🙄

Hey at least they're dating now right? That's what you wanted!! I gave it to you!

Q: who's your favorite female group?
My Answer: it's a tough one but either mamamoo or itzy...

I might not update tomorrow...