37. Hwa

I hardly got to see Mingyu once we got back, he's been busy with exams and studying and not giving me attention. Is it for a valid reason? Yes. Does that mean I'm not annoyed? No. I miss him, his fang smile and goofy ass giggle.

So... being the perfect girlfriend that I am, I showed up at his apartment.

He opened the door, he looked drained. His fluffy hair- "You cut- Your hair!?" I pulled his grey hoodie off his head.

"I wanted a change- what are you doing here?"

I stormed in, "You look like a potato" I mocked and set my duffle bag down, "I'm here to look after you, potato. When's the last time you ate?"ll

He came over to me. "I had lunch on Monday" his big arms wrapped around me.

"Mingyu it's Wednesday night! You need to eat" I tried wiggling out of his grasp but it was of no use.

"I'll eat later, I missed you" I wanted to protest, but he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his mess of a room.
He laid me down on his unmade bed then collapsed next to me, "How've you been?" He rested his head on my chest and looked up at me. I patted his head like he was a puppy.

"I've been busy, it's almost graduation" I breathed in, why am I so nervous about graduating?

"Yeah, my ceremony's before yours. If I make it to that" he squeezed me.

"My poor baby" I rubbed his back "let me cook for you please" he shook his head.

"I just wanna lay here like this for a while" he snuggled into me "I missed your scent"

"My scent?" I laughed

"Mmhhmm, you smell like coffee and vanilla with a hint of cigarette" he mumbled falling asleep.

He's built like a bear with the personality of a puppy.
I waited for him to fall asleep before lifting his head from my chest and laying it on the pillow, then I slipped off the bed and tidied up his room.

I picked up the crunched papers from the floor, threw some wrappers in the bin then headed for the kitchen.

"Dumbass has been living on energy bars" I opened his fridge and freezer. "How's he going to carry me around if he doesn't eat?" I took out some chicken breast to defrost.

Time dragged, and I left Mingyu to sleep while I packed my clothes into his cupboard then went back to the kitchen and marinated the chicken.

This is what it'll be like when you marry him
No.
Marriage ruins all this.
Mingyu and I are different, marrying him will be great
Why am I thinking about this? It's not happening anytime soon.

I silenced the voices and stripped the chicken breast. I wanted to make a fancy meal but in his current state, he wouldn't even think twice before wolfing it down. I made tortilla wraps and fried some chips.

A sleepy Mingyu stumbled into the kitchen "That smells good" he grumbled then sat at the table.

"Eat dumbass" I put a plate in front of him and, as expected, he practically inhaled the food and then finished my wrap too "What would you do without me?" I ate some chips.

"Study?" He snapped "Thanks for coming Hwa"

I know I'm being dramatic but I expected... more. "Whatever GyuMingyu" I got up and fetched his books and notes, "Here. Study."

I took the plates and retreated to the kitchen. After putting my headphones on and wiping all the counters I turned to wash the dishes.

I was here to make sure he eats and sleeps (and bathes), not to distract him. I avoided humming along to my music and washed the dishes.
As I reached to pack the glasses, two arms grabbed my waist. "Mingyu go and study!" I swatted his hands but he held on.

"But you're here and I want you"
His words shocked me. I refused to face him and kept packing dishes hoping he'd give up and study.

I was wrong.

He grinded himself against me, I moaned involuntarily. I need to snap out of it. He needs to focus on studying. My thoughts got blurry when his cold hands snaked their way into my t-shirt.

"Mi-Mingyu... no. You need to study" My voice was softer than a whisper. It's not fair for him to do this.

"Hwa, please? I haven't seen you in three days" he complained.

"Fine, how about this... I'll quiz you and for every answer you get right, I'll take something off?" I was setting myself up to fail but at least he'll study something.

"Gimme twenty minutes to revise?" He kissed my neck.

He's so- frustrating.

I drank some coffee while he studied.

"Okay, game on" he ran to the door and locked it with the bolt. "No interruptions"

"If you get three questions wrong it's game over" I clarified the rules, and he tried to bargain for five incorrect questions but I stood firm on my terms.

Competitive Mingyu is- to say the least- sexy. I was losing but I didn't mind because... I wanted him too... and it means he was prepared for the exam.

"No way, socks are a pair so both come off, you're stalling" he fought.

I sat in front of him in nothing but my underwear arguing over sock per question.

"I'm a lawyer baby,  you can't win" his newfound confidence drove me insane.

"Fine," I asked the next question and- to my dismay- he got it right.

"Let me help you with that" he crawled forward and unclipped my bra.

It fell to my thighs and I felt exposed. Mingyu's eyes studied my body like I was some freaking exam question.

I tried to cover myself with my hair but he stopped me.

"Last question... or do you admit defeat?" He attacked my neck.

"La-ast ques-stiion" I breathed out, as he sucked on my skin. "This is cheating" I moaned out.

"Last question!" He growled groping me.

I BARLEY got the question out before he rapped the answer. I'm not sure if he got it right, but I didn't care.
He lifted me from the floor onto the couch and trailed kisses down my body.

My breathing got sharper as he went lower "Mingyu!" I yelled when his lips reached the place begging for him.

I love this goofball with my whole heart.

Did you watch the latest 'going' episode? He's such a baby😖

Q: if you could be any Disney villain, who would you be? Why?
My Answer: Hades. He's such a vibe guys I can't explain my love for him. He's the perfect blend of sarcasm and evil lmao. Don't judge me.