06.Hwa

After struggling to get my camera down from Mingyu, the giant's wall mount, I made my way home.

I collapsed on my bed, the smell of Mingyu fresh in my mind, I closed my eyes and imagined myself in his muscular arms.

"Video!" I sat up and took my laptop out making quick work of connecting the camera.

I need to make space on this thing.

I found the video and clicked play. He looked gorgeous.

Was this weird? Should I stop watching?

I smiled as he took me into his arms on the video listening to the conversation, his deep voice making my heart beat quicken.

My phone vibrated.
Mingyu: You still at the studio?
Me: Nope just laid down... is everything okay?
Mingyu: Yeah sorry I just left in the middle of things
Me: You mean in the middle of distracting me?
Mingyu: Like you weren't having fun 🙄
Me: Night gyu Mingyu <3

I kept watching the video when I saw it.

Inspiration struck!

I grabbed a book from my bed stand and started sketching... it wasn't enough for Mrs. Song, but it was-- something.

I was the first person in the studio the next morning. With my music on full blast and twelve reference pictures including the screenshot of Mingyu and I, I enhanced and printed all around me.

Cina came over and immediately spotted the picture (it was the biggest one but that's not the point).

"You still wanna say this is nothing? Doesn't look like nothing to me" She waved the picture around I hung my headphones around my neck.

"It's nothing yet... It's just... something. I don't know but it gave me an idea"

By noon, I had my armature-wire shaped, it was almost time to start with the clay, but first "coffee. Now." I stepped away from the model and headed out.

"Hwa wait for me" Cina called out. "So tell me about Mingyu, how did you meet him?" She sat next to me on the bench and lit a cigarette.

"He caught me staring at him in the park" she coughed on the smoke.

"He what!" She burst out laughing. "That's cute" she kept coughing.

"Yeah, then we met again that night at the bar... I thought I was imagining him and told him I think his hot..." I couldn't believe any of what I was saying.

"This is a freaking drama in the making!" Cina clapped.

"Then I kissed his cheek on the roof yesterday" I sipped my coffee "and we had a picnic dinner in the studio last night" Cina's eyes widened.

"In the studio? You nasty girl" she smirked.

"It wasn't like that, he just showed up with pizza" I shoved her.

"But you wish it was?"

Yes! No! I don't know.

I chose to ignore her.

"We should get back," she said, With a sigh, we stood up and strolled back.

"Mingyu!" I ran to him "You can't go in" he looked adorable with his blue and red striped polar neck "Isn't it too hot for this?" I tugged at it.

"Trying to undress me already?" He smirked, Cina cleared her throat.

"Right! Cina, Gyu, Mingyu, Cina" they shook hands.

"I ship it" Cina smiled evilly and went into the studio.

"Why can't I go in?" Mingyu tried to pass me but I used my entire person as a blocker.

"You can't see my piece yet."

He smiled.

"So I AM your muse?"

I smiled at his comment "Something like that"

"Oh c'mon, now I have to see it!" He poked my side to try and get in. I stood firm.

"Not yet! Don't you have a class to get to?" I pulled the giant man away from the studio. "Mr. Lawyer."

He smiled "I'm on break"

And you came to see me?

"Don't flatter yourself I was just bored..." he read my mind "and felt bad about running out last night"

I smiled up at him "You missed me, admit it"

I expected him to deny it but he didn't "I did, we left things in a weird place last night... you owe me something" he bent to my level.

"Keep dreaming Gyu Mingyu" I play smacked him. "Anyway... I should get back in, I finally have motivation to sculpt" he looked sad but nodded.

"Make sure you capture my surreal handsomeness in the sculpture" he winked and started to walk away.

"Gyu, thanks for last night" I went over and hugged him "It really helped".

Loooookkkk at him!
I'm trying to keep the chapters short... but like... I wanna write more... but I don't want this to drag on for too long...