Devil and His Savage Queen

What will happen when the only daughter of a very powerful family seeks help from an extremely ruthless and dangerous mafia to get back everything that she lost 17 years ago?

Anna Miller is the only daughter and the only heiress of the Miller Empire. Not only is the Miller family ultra rich but also extremely powerful. They are one of the wealthiest families in the whole world. Anna was living a perfect and happy life with her parents till she turned 8. She loved her parents the most in the entire world. However, everything changed after that. Her parents were kidnapped by her own uncle, the sibling of her own father. Her uncle and his family's greed reached to the level where they could do anything to snatch the Miller Empire, which was actually built by her father's hard work and perspiration. Kidnapping her parents wasn't enough for them as the only heiress of the Miller Empire was still posing a danger to them, so they blackmailed Anna to leave the country and never return back or her parents' lives will be finished because of her. Anna, being a little girl, who was only 8 years old, was scared and only wanted to save her parents. So she agreed and quietly left the country without looking back. However, the day when she left, she made a promise that she will definitely return back, but that time with more power in her hands and more smartness in her brain. She will take everything back that belongs to her family and make each and every person, who made her family suffer, suffer ten times more. So now after 17 years of long time, Anna has now transformed herself into a powerful savage queen, who can bring down anyone with her smartness and power. Now the only goal of her life is to take revenge from all the people who hurt her family. And to accomplish this, she seeks help from Nick Carter, the most dangerous and ruthless mafia in the whole world. He is not a real child of his mafia parents, but was actually adopted by them. He doesn't accept mistakes and the only punishment for mistakes in his dictionary is death. He doesn't even think twice before taking anyone's life. And so he is the most feared mafia in the world.
So what will happen when these two strong personalities actually meet? They say that opposites attract, but here there are two similar personalities. So will they be able to fall in love with each other?

***************************************

Go and checkout the story on my profile!!