CHAPTER 56

ANGELA'S POV :-

I sat on one of the two folding beach chairs, which were arranged there for us. I don't know how Noah can be so perfect. He has everything already arranged wherever we go. Maybe these are the perks of being a billionaire. Or maybe his perfection is the reason he is a billionaire.

"Hey hi hot bun," A girl's voice brought me back to reality.

I looked around to see three girls standing with Noah. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that Noah had already taken his T-shirt off. He was seriously looking handsome in the T-shirt he was wearing with his shorts. It gave him a funky look.

But trust me, he was looking hot having his T-shirt off. His perfectly built muscular body with his six packs made him look like a Greek God. The temperature of the area might have increased by 10 degrees. I didn't realise that I was freely checking him out from top to bottom, until he looked at me and gave me a devilish smirk.

I immediately looked away from him. What the hell is wrong with me? How stupid I might have looked checking my own husband from top to bottom just like that? I never spare a chance to prove myself a stupid in front of him. Ufff, me and my stupidness!

I again looked up at his face and found him still looking at me. The girls were continuously talking to him, but it looked from his face, that he was not at all interested in talking to them.

Lastly a girl was speaking but she stopped in between and looked at me, giving me a sharp look, like I have asked her both kidneys. It felt like if she had the power, she might have burnt alive with her eyes.

After a moment of giving me sharp looks, she turned towards Noah and moved further towards him, decreasing the distance between them. They were both very close now, her breasts only a few centimetres away from Noah's chest.

What the hell is wrong with this girl? How dare she come so close to my husband?
My fingers turned into a fist as I felt like hitting her on her face. But I somehow controlled myself.

Wait! Is she the girl Noah had found in Maldives? Is she the girl because of whom Noah behaved so strangely with me?

No, no, this can't be true! I am just imagining things.
Or can it be true?

If it is true, trust me, I won't hesitate even a bit in giving a punch on her face and breaking her that poking nose.

She moved still closer to him, her body now touching Noah's bare upper part.
She started moving her index finger up and down on Noah's bare chest.

This girl is now getting on my nerves. I feel like pulling all her hair out and making her bald. I feel like breaking her legs and arms. I feel like pulling her eyesballs out and making her blind.

'Control, Angela, control! When did you become so wild?' My inner self reverted me back.

"Hot bun, would you like some relaxing body massage?" She asked Noah, still moving her index finger up and down on his bare chest.

How would she look with her index finger broken into two pieces and that too at right angle?

I immediately stood up and went towards them.
I pushed the girl slightly away from Noah, making some distance between them. I then stood between them, with my back facing Noah, and my face towards that girl,
"No, he does not like body massages. And even if he would want one, he has his 'wife' standing besides him for giving him one." I told the girl, a bit rudely, stressing on the word 'wife' making her realise that he is already married. So she better back off.

She gasped for a second after hearing my words. It felt as if her jaw would hit the ground. It made me smile at her. Angela 1, girl 0.

Angela, when did you become so bad and stone hearted? Since when did you start liking hurting others? Is this what your parents have taught you?

My stupid mind reverted me back, but I rolled my eyes in response. I am not hurting her. I am just telling her the truth. So you better shut up my stupid mind.

She soon returned back to her normal expression,
"I didn't ask you about having a massage. I asked the hot bun standing behind you. So you better move aside, Mrs. wifey." She told me, pushed me away from Noah and again came closer to him.

What the hell? Is she out of her mind? Or did she really not understand what I meant to say? Even after my clear words, she is trying to flirt with a married man. What the hell is wrong with her?

I again pushed her away from Noah and again stood in between both of them,
"Listen Miss whatever you are, your hot bun wants to tell you the same thing which I told you just now. Don't believe me, ask him only," I told her and turned to look at Noah, who was trying his very hard to control his smile, but he failed drastically.

What is so funny in this? Why does he want to smile? Here this stupid girl is getting on my nerves and he wants to smile!

"Honey, don't you want to say something to her?" I asked Noah, tangling my left arm with his right arm, and placing my right hand on his naked chest.

His eyes widened for a second but he immediately returned back to his normal self. He shook his head in disbelief, and his smile widened even more.

"Yes, yes, she is right, lady. If I would want a body massage, I would ask my princess. And I am sure she will love to give me one," Noah told the girl and then turned towards me, "Won't you chocopie?" Noah asked me, freed his right arm from my left arm, wrapped it around my back and pulled me closer to him.

A smile immediately spread wide on my lips. It felt like this was the place where I belonged. This was the place where I want to lie for my entire life, that is wrapped in his arms.

"Yes, why not honey!" I told Noah, stood on my toes, and gave him a little peck on his cheek.

Wait! What did I just do now? I kissed him? I seriously kissed him? Or am I dreaming?

If it is really a dream, please don't wake me up!

******************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Angela has started falling for Noah, hasn't she?
And in her jealousy, she will also do things which will make you both laugh and love her even more.
So keep reading!!

And sorry for the late update!
But it has been really a tough month for some reasons.
I hope you understand and enjoy the chapter.

Guys, I have started a new story too, named 'LOVE ONE A TOUR'.
Please also add it to your library and keep giving your votes and comments for the same.

Would you like to suggest some ship names for Sophia and Christian.
Keep giving your answers. Will chose one best name for both of them.

Also tell me which couple you like the most, ZAMILY, NOLA Or Sophia and Christian.

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!