CHAPTER 37

ANGELA'S POV :-

My heartbeat increased. My heart was running like a mad horse. Noah gently pressed his lips against mine and softly pecked me there. I closed my eyes to have some balance on myself. He placed his hand on my cheek and started rubbing his thumb over there in circles. I definitely will start producing electricity now.

Suddenly, somone made a coughing sound and I immediately opened my eyes to see that the same nurse was standing there,
"Oh sorry to disturb you love birds, but I just forgot my kit here." She told while taking her kit and immediately went away.

Okay so now control yourself Angela. I pushed Noah away from me,
"Where else did ir hurt?" I asked Noah.

He immediately started opening the buttons of his shirt,
"O hello. What are you doing? I asked where else did it hurt. I didn't ask you to take your shirt off," I told Noah.
But he continued with what he was doing. He finally took his shirt off. I closed my eyes immediately. This man has no shame.

"Without opening your eyes, how are you going to treat my wound?" He asked me.

I opened eyes to see that there was wound on his chest too. Oh so he was taking his shirt out to show me the wound and what the hell did I think?

I shook my head to remove all unwanted thoughts out of my mind and started cleaning the wound on his chest.
He has a perfectly muscular chest with good biceps and amazing six packs, which requires lots of exercise and gym. He might have been working out hard. His chest was as hard as a rock. Tough man.

I was cleaning quitely when suddenly he came forward and my hand touched his bare chest. Volts of electricity passed down my spine again,
"Wha...what are you doing?" I asked Noah.
"Nothing. Actually there was something behind me that pushed me. But I don't know what. By the way why are you stuttering?" He told me, raising his eyebrows at me. Liar! There was nothing behind him.

"I actually... nothing. Now sit properly and let me clean it." I told Noah.

I was quitely cleaning his wounds. But from the corner of my eyes, I could see Noah constantly looking at me like I am the eighth wonder of this world. He was watching me without even blinking his eyes.

Suddenly, someone started clapping and got both of our attention. A lady in short black dress was standing there,
"Wow Noah, you truly are a player. Last night you slept with me and now you got a new girl. But I must say, you are a player in bed too. I enjoyed a lot last night. Didn't you?" The lady told Noah winking at him.

What the hell? Last night he punished me and then after playing with my feelings, this man went and slept with this lady. What a manwhore he is? He is a cheat! A liar! And what not?

Tears started building up in my eyes but I didn't want to show him that this actually affected me. It shouldn't, but I don't know why it did affect that much. I immediately left the ward and walked away. Noah held my arm but I got my arm out of his hold and immediately walked out of the room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NOAH'S  POV :-

"What the hell, Stephanie? Why did you lie? When the hell did I sleep with you last night? I haven't even seen you since so many months. Then why did you do this?" I shouted at Stephanie.

She lied and now my Angel thinks I am wrong. She hurt her.

"You left me for that bitch. That bloody bitch," Stephanie was talking when I cut her off,
"Mind your language Stephanie. Don't you dare call her bitch again," I warned stephanie.

"Oh come on. That bitch deserved that. You left me for her. I love you more than her. Please come back to me darling. I did this just to make you realise that you are mine and no one else trusts or loves you more than me. Not even that bitch," Stephanie said, sticking to me like a chewing gum. But she forced me to cross my limits.

I held her hand and pushed her away from me,
"Stephanie, you have crossed your limits and have forced me to do the same. She is not a bitch. She is my fiancèe. Feed that perfectly in your small brain. And I will make sure that you have to pay for this," I told her and immediately walked away to find Angela.

*******************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!