CHAPTER 47

ANGELA'S  POV :-

"Please leave me Mr. Noah," I started begging, with my both hands holding the cruise tightly.

"Princess, its not so deep. Come on! You can do it! You are a brave girl!" Mr. Noah told me.

"Yeah, I now know that I am a brave girl after marrying you," I muttered under my breath. Hope he didn't understand.

"What? Did you say something, my princess?" Noah asked me.

Thank you God that he didn't understand what I said!

"No. Nothing," I told him, "But are you out of your mind? You bring me in the middle of the sea and then you tell me that it is not so deep? Are you crazy? You need a psychiatrist, Mr. Noah!" I told him, this time being a bit loud to make him understand that I really am afraid of jumping in the unknown sea and that too at a distance where I bet water is too deep.

"Are you jumping by yourself or should I carry you and then jump in the water with you? You have two options. Choice is yours." He told me.

What? There is no choice! I am not going down there.

"Neither am I jumping by myself nor are you carrying me and jumping down," I told him, being a bit more strict this time.

"Okay then. I won't force you," Mr. Noah told and turned around to leave.

Thank God! He finally agreed!

I got relaxed and finally left the cruise, taking a breath of relaxation now.

But suddenly my feet lost the contact with the ground and before I could understand even a damn thing, I was in water!

What the hell?

I immediately started moving my hands and legs and tried to come up on the surface of the water. But someone held me tightly by my waist and pulled me up so that my face was out of water.

I took deep breaths as I was out of breath for a moment.

"Are you crazy? You really jumped in the water, and that too carrying me? What if I had lost control and would have drown in the sea? You know I would have died. You don't...." I was telling Noah when suddenly he kissed me. It was short but sweet.

What  is happening Angela? Really? You found the kiss sweet?

"Never ever say that again. Nothing will happen to you. I am always there to protect you. You are my wife and your protection is my duty. I promised your father that I will always protect you, even if it means to give my life for you." He told me.

For a moment, I was blank. Really? Does he really care for me so much? Or is this just another act of seducing me?
But I don't feel that he is acting. I can see the shine of truth in his eyes. My heart says that he is true and real this time. But my mind goes against my heart. I don't know whether to believe and trust him or not? But I can see that truth in his eyes. Are my eyes just imagining things or is this truth really shining in his eyes.

Before I could get to any conclusion, Noah held me tightly by my waist and brought me more closer to him. Our faces were so close that I could feel his hot breath touching my wet cheeks, sending down volts of electricity passing down my spine.

He kept his one hand on my cheek and started making circles on my cheek with his thumb. My knees started getting weak. God! He affects me so much!

I closed my eyes as I couldn't held the things that were happening to me at that moment.

I felt his cold lips slowly touching mine. As I was clueless, I stood there like a statue. He bit my lower lip and made me to open my mouth.

This man knows how to get what he wants!

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also glad to tell you that from now on, there will be atleast one update every week and I will try my best to complete BBMB this year in 2019. :)

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!