CHAPTER 48

ANGELA'S  POV :-

We broke the kiss after few minutes, but it felt like forever. I looked into Mr. Noah's eyes and it was like a deep sea. Maybe more deeper than the one we are already in. He is so confusing, yet so charming. His eyes were shining like a diamond.

I could see a wicked smile making a way on his face,
"Like what you see, princess," he told me.

I immediately looked away from him. Can't he just keep his egoistic self aside for a few minutes? His words sometimes makes me want to believe him, trust him, adore him, and yes love him too. But then he again brings his egoistic self in front of me and I get nore irritated.

"Oh, I have seen better," I told Mr. Noah.

"Say again and I will punish you in my way," he told me, winking at me.

He told 'in my own way' in a different sense and I could understand what he meant to say. It was better to change the topic at that moment.

"Ah. I... I am feeling cold," I told Mr. Noah.

I could come up with only this idea at that moment.

"Rock," he immediately called Rock and he appeared in no time.

"Pull her," Mr. Noah told Rock and lifted me by my waist.

I offered Rock my hand andnge gently pulled me up.

I was safely placed again on the cruise. Mr. Noah too did the same.

I was rubbing my arms as I was feeling damn cold and shaking as the wind touched my wet body. Suddenly a towel was wrapped around me from backside.

I looked behind to find Mr. Noah placing the towel around me. He guided me to a seat where we both sat and I could see the amazing view of the sea and surrounding from that site.

He suddenly went inside the cruise. Where did he go?

I was enjoying the view when Mr. Noah appeared again. He was having two mugs in his hands.

He approached me and offered me a mug, which I silently took and found hot coffee in it.

Mr. Noah then sat besides me and started quitely sipping through his mug.

The silence felt really awkward and I could bear it more. So I randomly started the conversation,
"Watched some romantic movie last night?" I asked him.

Yes sorry. But it was the only thing I could come up with at that moment.

"Huh," Mr. Noah replied, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Never seen you being so caring before. So thought....," I told him, but couldn't come up with more words.

His expressions changed, but I exactly couldn't get what was going on in his mind.

"So you like the caring Noah," he asked me.

"Well... I... I meant... umm..," I started speaking but come up with no words.

What should I tell him that yes I like a caring and loving Noah? Wouldn't  it boost his ego more?

"Well I got what you meant to say," he told me, winking at me.

"And yes I watched fifty shades of grey last night. So I have learned many things from it. And I am looking forward to practically do all the things I have learned from it. Are you interested to practice it with me," Mr. Noah told me, with a devilish smirk appearing on his face.

What the hell? First of all he was with me last night, so I know he didn't watch any movie. I asked as I could come up with no other thing than this.

Secondly, I could get what he meant by 'practically do things he have learnt'.

Well I am not interested in practicing what he might have learned.

"Thanks for your offer, but sorry I am not interested," I told him and immediately looked away from him, but I could feel myself blushing.

"Why are your cheeks getting so much red, princess?" he told me in a teasing tone.

God! His arrogant self was more better than his little teenager self.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!