CHAPTER 58

ANGELA'S  POV :-

"Who the hell are you?" A third tall man, almost the same height as the other two, told Noah and hit him hard on his face.

Noah reverted back and punched him hard in his stomach. He groaned in pain.
The first man came from behind and hit Noah on his back.
Noah immediately turned around and kicked him hard on his chest, making him too fall on the ground. He too started groaning in pain.

The second man stood up from the ground and was going to attack Noah from behind.

"Noah, look behind," I shouted and Noah looked behind before he could hit him.

Noah held his hand and turned it around making him groan in more pain.

"How dare you touch her? Do you know who she is? She is Noah Roberts's wife, my wife. No one has the right to touch her except me. She is mine, only mine. I will kill you," Noah growled at him and kicked him on his ass making him hit the ground straight on his front.

I am his! Yes, definitely I am his and only his! I want to be only his, always and forever!

Suddenly someone hitted Noah on his head with a rod from behind. He groaned in pain and fell on the ground. The back of his head was bleeding badly.

I looked behind to find the first man standing there with a steel rod in his hand.

Before I could understand what was going on, all three of them started kicking Noah like a football.

I immediately sat down, trying to cover up Noah and protect him from their kicks.

They were kicking very hard and it was hurting me badly. Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes. But I can't leave Noah alone. I can't let them kick him like this.

"Please leave him! I am sorry from his side! Please leave him! I beg you please leave him!" I told them, still crying and groaning in pain.

But none of them cared enough to listen to me and cpntinued kicking us.

I looked around to see people staring at us, but noone dared to come in front and help us,
"Please help me! Please help us!" I shouted, begging everyone for help. But still noone dared to help us.

Suddenly one of the three men made me stand up by pulling my hair. I groaned in pain.

"You, you bitch! This all happened just because of you! How dare your husband hit us? Now he will regret his decision. Or maybe he won't be alive anymore to regret on his decision." He told and all three of them started laughing like devils.

No, no, no! This can't happen. Noah, you have to be alive for me! I can't live without you! I will die without you! Their words made me cry even more. I can't bear to lose him. No, no, no! I can't!

"Come with us baby! Let's have some fun," He told me and started dragging me pullingnme by my hair. It was hurting like someone was pricking me with needles.

"Please leave me," I told them, but they didn't hear.

I tried to look behind only to find Noah lying on the ground, fully in unconsciousness.

"Noah! Please get up! You can't leave me like this! Noah please get up!" I shouted but he didn't move even a bit.

"He won't get up baby, he won't," The other man told me and they all started laughing again, still dragging me by my hair.

I don't care what they will do with me! If they want to hurt me, let them do that. But please tell them to free me for a while so that I can atleast save Noah and take him to a hospital. I will surrender myself to them, but please let me go and save Noah first. I can't live without him! God damn it, I will die without him.

"Noah please wake up. Please wake up for me!" I whispered to myself as they were still dragging me.

They took me to a car and opened the door for me. They forced me to get in the car.
I tried to free myself from their hold and run away but all my attempts were in vain. They were forcing me and pushing me hard to get in the car.

I closed my eyes, as I couldn't handle this anymore. Noah was lying there almost lifeless and I can do anything to save him.

All this happened just because of me. I am responsible for everything! What will I tell his parents? God, what will I tell my own self? How will I answer my inner self?

Suddenly my hair were freed from the man's hold. I immediately opened my eyes and looked behind to find Noah standing there with the same steel rod in his hand.

He had hit the man hard on his head making him fall on the ground and loose his consciousness.

Noah started hitting the other two with the same rod. Both of them started groaning in pain.

Suddenly a car stopped there and the police came out from it. They came towards us, held the three men and took men with them. One of the police officer came to us,
"Are you both alright? Someone called us and informed that there was some crime going on here. He didn't give his identity and just asked us to reach here immediately. Are you two fine? Or we can take you to hospital?" He told us.

"No, we are fine sir. Thank you but we can now help ourselves from here. Please don't trouble yourself for us," Noah told the police and after a hand shake, the police officer left us and sat in his car and the police drove away with all three of them.

I immediately ran towards Noah and hugged him tightly, so tight that I could feel my breasts being pressed hardlu on his chest.

I snuggled my head in his chest.

I could feel him smirking at me, but I don't care. He is alive, that is the only thing I care right now.

He hugged me back, making me feel safe again.

I hugged him even more tightly and cried my eyes out in his arms and on his chest.

I love him! Yes you heard it right! I love him, very much!

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Guys, I have started a new story too, named 'LOVE ONE A TOUR'.
Please also add it to your library and keep giving your votes and comments for the same.

Would you like to suggest some ship names for Sophia and Christian.
Keep giving your answers. Will chose one best name for both of them.

Also tell me which couple you like the most, ZAMILY, NOLA Or Sophia and Christian?

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!