CHAPTER 61

ANGELA'S  POV :-

Noah laid himself on the bed, wrapped me in his arm and pulled me closer to him. I placed my head on his chest and was able to hear his heartbeat. I felt safe and relaxed there. I wanted the time to stop and wished we could remain like that forever.

"You were amazing last night, princess," Noah told me rubbing his hand on my upper arm.

"Really?" I lifted my head up, looked at him and asked him eagerly.

"Yes, ofcourse princess. You were truly amazing. What I felt with you, I have never felt that before with anyone else. You are precious. There is noone else like you." He told me and paused in between. I narrowed my eyes at him and he started speaking again,
"If you don't believe, then I can replay the whole night again. Want to join me?" He asked me, with mischievousness popping in his eyes.

I hit him slightly on his chest,
"Can you please just shut up?" I asked him and immediately pulled my head down again on his chest as I was sure that my cheeks were more red than even a tomato.

"Oh my princess, you look even more hot and sexy when you blush. I am already hard for you princess." Noah told me.

"Well, then you will have to wait Mr. Noah. As I am already sore from last night. And you were definitely too good but it really hurts there," I told him, making him laugh loudly, with the vibrations of his body reaching my body.
We stayed there like that for what felt like years and just peacefully enjoyed hearing each other's heartbeats.

"Princess, can you make a coffee for me?" Noah asked me.

"Ofcourse," I told him and immediately pulled myself up from his arms.

I looked around and spotted my bag lying in the corner. I searched for my bra and panty in there and immediately found them. I wore them and went to make the coffe in the kitchen.

I made two mugs of hot coffee and placed them on a tray, one for me and one for Noah.

When I reached the room, I opened the door and went inside, but as soon as I stepped inside the room, suddenly Noah snatched the tray from my hand and placed it aside on the table. He picked me up in his arms, making me shriek in fear,
"Put me down, Noah. I will fall!" I told me.

"Oh princess, I am hurt. Don't you trust me? Do you really think I will ever let you fall. Never princess, never. I will never let you fall," Noah told me and started walking towards the bathroom.

"And where do you think we are going?" I asked him, still in surprise as to why is he taking me towards the bathroom.

The door of the bathroom was already opened. He stepped inside it and placed me carefully in bath-tub. The bath-tub was already filled with water and lots and lots of bubbles in it. The water was slightly hot, not too hot to hurt me, but rather I liked it.

"Wait here. I will be back in a second." Noah told me and left the bathroom.
I closed my eyes and placed my head back on the bath-tub, enjoying the warm water relaxing my body.

Suddenly I heard the sound of something being placed.

I opened my eyes to see Noah placing the tray, which held the mugs of coffee, besides the bath-tub. He too stepped inside the bath-tub and settled himself behind me. I placed my head on his chest and he started massaging my shouders and my neck.

"Why all this, Noah?" I asked him.

"You told me you were sore. So I thought warm water will relax you somewhat. And you know hot water with hot coffee is really a good combination." He told me, giving me one of the mugs from the tray.

I took it from his hand and started enjoying sipping the hot coffee. The whole thing really relaxed me a lot.

Noah placed his mouth in the crook of my neck and started kissing me there, making me close my eyes again.

His hands started massaging my breasts, making butterflies fly hard in my stomach and making me moan loudly.

"Princess," Noah whispered softly in my ear.

"Hmmm," I replied back as I was not able to find any words coming from my mouth at that time.

"Be ready tonight at 8 pm. We are going out for a dinner and I also have a surprise for you." He whispered in my ear. And I couldn't speak, so just nodded my head in agreement.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I looked at myself in the mirror for what must be a hundredth time then.

I was not sure if I looked good or not.
I was wearing a black backless mini dress, which tightly hugged my body and made my curves look clearly visible.

I reapplied my lipstick for the last time now and grabbed my clutch before going out of the house, where Noah was waiting for me with his car.

When I went outside, I saw Noah waiting for me while bending against his car. He was looking hot and handsome in his formal suit. He was busy checking his phone.

But I guess, he sensed me coming as he immediately stood straight, placed his phone in his pocket and looked at me.

He checked me from top to bottom and his eyes widened in return. His mouth was open, his lower jaw almost hitting the ground.

Just kidding!

But from his expressions, I can feel that he liked what he saw.

I went towards him and closed his mouth my shutting his lower jaw,
"Close it or else you will catch a fly, Mr. Noah." I teasingly told him.

He shook his head, and then suddenly leaned in whispering in my ear,
"Oh, so you want to play, Mrs. Noah. Then two can play this game, princess,' He winked at me and opened the car door for me.

"Sure," I told him, sat inside the car and he closed the car door behind me.

He ran to the other side, sat inside the car and ordered the driver to start the car.

After about fifteen minutes, the car stopped.

I looked out from the closed window and saw that we were standing besides a huge building, which I guess had more than 10 floors.

I didn't realise Noah getting out of the car and coming to my side.
He opened the car door for me and offered me his hand, which I happily held and he helped me to get out of the car.

He closed the car door behind me and guided me ahead by placing his hand on my bare back, making me jerk a bit.

Even just his touch ignites sparks in my body.

We went inside the building and as we came near the elevator, Noah suddenly stopped,
"From here princess, you will have to go blindfold. I will guide you and you just have to follow my guidance like a good girl. Will you be able to do that Mrs. Noah?" Noah told me.

I just nodded my head in agreement as to what was going in his head. Not that I don't trust him. Infact, I now trust him even more than I trust myself.

Still I was excited to know what surprise he had and what was going in his head.

*******************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!
KEEP READING!!