CHAPTER 39

ANGELA'S  POV :-

"Do you take ANGELA ANDERSON as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"Yes I do," Mr. Noah replied.

Yes Mr. Noah! He is just Mr. Noah for me. Nothing more. He cheated me, not that I expected him not to, but still he cheated me. Though I am bound by this marriage, but I will never allpw him to affect me anymore. He is free to do whatever he want and to sleep with whomever he wants. I am just his wife for name. Nothing more.

"Miss Angela, do you take NOAH ROBERTS as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Do I have any other option rather than saying yes?
I questioned myself. But the answer I gave myself was no. I don't have any other option. I don't know were my life would take me after this marriage? I am clueless. It is an unknown journey which I have to travel and see where I reach.

"Miss Angela, do you take NOAH ROBERTS as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest repeated.

I have no other option. A tear flowed from my eyes but luckily no one could see me as my face was covered by bridal veil.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

And that's it! Now no going back Angela!

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have - the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the priest said while looking at Mr. Noah.

And Mr. Noah didn't wait for a second. He immediately lifeted my veil up and placed his one hand on my cheek and the other hand all wrapped around me. He pulled me towards himself and kissed me deeply.

But I lightly pushed him on his chest to make him stop. There is no need to pretend like he is my husband when we both know that he doesn't love me, atleast not in front of me.

He left me. My and Mr. Noah's family gathered around us and started giving their well wishes with flowers. I hope these well wishes may do something well.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Same Day Reception Night :-

"Awww, you are so lucky Angela. You have got such a loving husband. I saw how he kissed you in the wedding. It was like he is damn thirsty and you are his water. He kissed you so hungrily and passionately that even I wished I could have him kiss me," Marylyn said while dreaming like a teenage girl.

Marylyn is the one who is responsible for getting me ready for the reception. All my makeup and clothes are handled by her.

"Don't worry go ahead," I immediately interrupted her in between.

"Huh, what?" She asked me in surprise.

"Nothing, forget it," I told her.

"Don't mind Angela. I was just kidding," she told me.

Oh, even if you were not kidding, I wouldn't have minded anything. Because this marriage is just for the sake of name and just to show others. Mr. Noah doesn't love me and doesn't care for me.

"And you are ready Angela. Please stand up," Marylyn told me and I did as she said.

"Twirl around Angela," she told me and again I did what she said.

And trust me she had done a great job. I looked like a cindrella in that red dress. I felt like I was a princess of some country. I didn't look myself. I was completely changed.

"You know Angela, Noah will be head over heels for you tonight. You look breath takingly stunning. Tonight make him go deep for you," Marylyn said and winked at me.

"Stop it Marylyn," I told her and she got busy in giving me a final touch.

Nothing will happen tonight. Infact I am not even going to sleep on the same bed with him.
'But Angela, Mr. Noah challenged you that he will make you fall for him. What is going on in his devil head now?' I asked myself and rolled my eyes at my own thoughts.

*******************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
How do you think Noah will make Angela fall for him?
Will they ever become one or two souls will get apart?
Let me know what you think.

Also glad to tell you that from now on, there will be atleast one update every week and I will try my best to complete BBMB this year in 2019. :)

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!