┃13┃

Seeing that her husband was still asleep, Fei openly stared at him. Her eyes fell on his bare chest, although covered in scars it still looked good; Buffy and taut in his slim body.

Her finger poked his muscles with curiosity. How long must it took one to develop their body to be so buff and tight?

Moving her attention, her eyes trailed up to his face. He was a really beautiful man with sharp and dignified face features.

His skin was tanned contrast to her own pale skin, the difference was too much but she preferred it much better.

She sighed in bliss while engraving his every feature in mind; in case he'd leave after a few days.

Right now, she doesn't want to think about it and spend her days with him peacefully.

She'd try her best to make him stay here, and if god willing she would hope that her womb comes off with a child before he leaves.

Least, she won't be lonely when he is gone. They had already kissed and slept with each other, it's only a matter of time that she falls pregnant.

Her face blushed and she caressed her belly as if there is already baby living inside of her.

And that was the exact scene which greeted Yang's eyes when he woke up in the morning after being poked and touched by his wife.

He grinned in amusement, biting his lips to not laugh out loud. He was right about her not knowing things about intimacy.

Silly girl.

"Is there a baby inside?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"I don't know, maybe?" She answered, not realizing that he'd woken up while she was busy gazing down at her belly.

Yang's grinned widened and his whole body shook as he burst into a fit of laughter.

Fei absentmindedly looked at him, startled by his reaction.

Gasp! When did he wake up?

Looking at her confused face, Yang lifted his left arm up to cover his eyes as he chuckled and shook his head in utter disbelief.

Oh lord.

He coughed and tried to bite back his smile and asked her,"So there is a baby inside your belly now?"

Fei blushed, she didn't like being teased and made fun of by others.

"There's no baby!" She indignantly puffed up her cheeks and looked away.

"Hmm? There must be a baby. We've already slept with each other." The man was pure evil, his intentions were to play with a gullible girl.

"Do you think so?" Fei looked at him with excitement and touched her belly.

He seriously nodded and peered at her blissful expression. She bought his lie as expected.

"Can I touch our baby?" The man asked, evilly.

"But-" Fei wasn't really sure if she was pregnant but seeing the look of yearning in his eyes, her heart felt sweet and she agreed. "Okay."

She picked his hand and placed it on her flat belly.

"I cannot feel it," Yang deliberately furrowed his brows and groped her belly.

"It tickles," She giggled and tried to stop his hand before seriously responding to his words,"The baby must be small. You can only feel it after few months."

So she knows this much?

Yang looked at her, almost wanting to spread his seeds inside her without her knowledge on this aspect.

Oh love, do you have to be so gullible and naive?

"I see," Yang nodded, falling into a trance. He just imagined how she'd look with a huge belly, carrying his child in her womb with her face looking as blissful as she looked right now.

She would be breathtaking.

He felt his throat parched and he gulped at the thought.

Yang sighed and pulled her body to himself, making her straddle his abdomen as he made her comfortably sit on him.

Fei cried at his sudden manhandling and instinctively placed her hands on his chest.

"H-husband?" The position they were in was too suggestive and intimate. She wanted to get down but he held her waist, not letting her move as she wished.

"Stop moving."

"I want to get down," She wanted to ignore the wild thumping in her heart and weird sensation inside her stomach.

It felt strange and bad.

Yang was able to see through her discomfort and he smirked before snaking his hand inside her cheongsam and roughly pulled onto her muslin which she was wearing inside.

"What happened?" He asked.

She was too flustered to give an answer and looked at him with her watery eyes as if asking to be spared.

Such pleading eyes only fueled his desire more and he trailed his hands up, touching her bosoms, cupping them before circling his thumbs on her nipples.

"Babies aren't just made simply by sleeping, dear. We've to make them."

Scared, she slapped his hand away, wanting to get down but he gripped her waist harshly. "Where are you running off to? Don't you want a baby?"

"No!" She struggled but he held her hands before pinning her against the bed. "Too bad. Because I want one."

He sniffed her neck and planted a kiss there and sucked the same spot, causing her toes to curl on the bed.

"I'll teach you how to make babies," He husked, exploring her curves gently. "For that.. we would've to make love." He chuckled when she whimpered and he bit the same spot again.

"Do you know what making love is?" He looked at her,"Of course, you don't." His hold from her waist lowered until he touched her thigh and gently ran his finger over them, causing a shiver to run down her spine. "Don't worry, I'll teach you."

"Husband," Her tears fell off and she arched her back to escape his bruising hold. She didn't like the way he was now. "L-Let me go."

"Mistress," Suddenly a voice sounded from outside their door. It must be the maid. Yang almost cursed at the abrupt interruption.

Seeing her chance, Fei hurriedly got down from the bed and ran out like a wind.

Yang sighed and closed his eyes, his brows were furrowed in a deep knot.

What has he done?

...