┃20┃

Yang caressed her sleeping face with utmost gentleness after having a really rough and passionate session with her.

He'd made her wear a night dress as she was too shy to sleep naked. Shy? They've already done the most intimate thing a man and a woman could possibly do. He scorned inside his mind.

No matter how much he wanted to sleep while hugging her without any clothes, he still gave in to her.

But when the man saw the blood between her legs, he felt as if he'd won the whole world.

She has been beautifully claimed by him and has turned into a woman from a girl. Like a little bud turning into a beautiful peony.

Poor girl thought they were done in just one round. He chuckled when he recalled what her scared face looked like when he roughly changed their position to go for another round. In total, they did it five times and she came twice the number he did.

She tasted amazing and even a simple thought of it tempted him to do it all over again.

He gulped down his needy desires and closed his eyes to welcome a good night sleep with an utterly satisfied body.

However, the man soon opened his eyes with a snap and quietly got down the bed, walking without any sound and took out a sharp dagger from his drawer.

And as expected, the night had also sensed a dangerous presence of a looming shadow which skillfully entered through the window of the main courtyard.

The mysterious black figure peeked through the gapes of the master's bedroom curtains.

But before he could hop inside through the corridor, his neck was squeezed by an unimaginable force. He was about to groan when Yang roughly covered his mouth.

"Who sent you here?" He calmly asked with death swirling inside his deep orbs. The man at this moment looked just like a death God, ready to kill.

"Answer me before I decide to rip you apart." He threatened when the man kept mum.

"Kill me," The man uttered when Yang freed his mouth for an answer. "I refuse to betray." He choked out, feeling the vice like grip on his throat.

Yang didn't bluff when he said he'll rip him apart as he ruthlessly stabbed the dagger on the man's neck and the blood flowed out in a sprinkle, and some even fell on him, making him look dangerous and lethal.

Once, twice, thrice. He kept stabbing him until he made sure the man had taken his last breath.

"H-Husband," His body froze when he heard her sleepy voice and he quickly hid himself and the man behind a nearby wall.

He listened to her as she called out to him in her state of drowsiness, searching for him and went out of their room to look for him.

Yang cussed at the dead man on the floor and stepped on his veiled face in anger.

He'll make sure to burn the man's body into dust for disrupting his lovely time with his wife.

Kicking him aside on the corner, he emerged out of the corridor to look for his little worried wife.

Where is she?

The manor was submerged into silence and darkness. Fei worriedly looked for her husband in the dark, sometimes even tripping in her state of drowsiness. Thinking that he'd be on the porch, she went there but found no one.

Her thighs and waist hurt terribly, and her body would occasionally tumble on the floor like a broken doll.

The pain and his sudden disappearance made her feel wronged and she started crying on the floor, calling his name in the dark.