┃45┃

"Play with you?" He cocked an elegant brow and gently smiled at her.

"Yes," she chirped.

Seeing the specs forcefully perched on her doll-like face, Yang chuckled whilst bowing down his head to kiss her as he murmured. "You little cutie, first tell me what are you up to, um?"

His lips remained on her plump lips and his eyes gazed at her, busy reading her mischievous self silently.

Then slowly and sensually, his hands took a hold of her waist, but knowing that he was planning to place her on the work desk, Fei quickly took a hold of his shirt and requested. "I don't want to sit there."

"Quit your playing, my dear. I've a lot of work-" Suddenly, Yang paused in his sentence and then took a sharp intake of breath before whispering softly. "What are you doing?"

She blinked her eyes innocently and continued to do what she was doing. Her hand slowly worked on taking off her stocking while she gazed at him adorably.

"It's hot in this room." She pouted and waved her hand in front of her face, trying to put weight on her fake claim.

Cocking his head to the side, Yang stared down at her supple thighs as she tried to take off her stocking but was mostly fumbling around with it, succeeding in riling up his mood perfectly.

"That's so unladylike of you, darling," he said to her in a low voice, appearing serious and mature while he looked up at her with a handsome frown on his face.

If it's so hot in here, then why did she even bother coming? Only a fool wouldn't understand her intentions.

"Says the man who had never been a gentleman towards me- oh!" Bravely talking back, she giggled before gasping in a fake surprise when she noticed a small hole on her stocking.

It was clearly done because of her fumbling.

Seeing another deliberate scheme of hers, a small curve appeared on the man's face and he nodded his head knowingly. "If you say so."

Moving his hand down to her thigh, Yang teased the hole in the thin cloth and probed his index finger inside, teasing her skin in a lustful manner.

Her boldness has invited this.

Squirming as she pretended not to notice the visible lust in his eyes, she scrunched her pretty face in a cute fake frown and asked him. "W-What..should I do now?"

"Take it off." He husked, sounding nonchalant but he was certainly in a great mood as he played with her supple thigh.

Under his care, his little wife has put on a little weight and he just loved it. Her body has turned even more plump and voluptuous, and the man truly loved it.

"Help me, please?" Not minding being scrutinized by his playful gaze, she continued to press his buttons.

"No, do it yourself." Chuckling, he softly muttered a cuss, cursing for being a vixen.

Fei blushed at the sensation of heat coming from his chest while it gave her the feel of his manly rumble as he laughed at her.

And what Fei truly dislikes is being teased and made fun of by others.

She only stared into his eyes with clear determination of not backing down and Yang welcomed it with his own eyes which were filled with mirth and playfulness.

A long silence followed and none of them spoke out of stubbornness, though the man did realize that he was powerless to resist her. Not that he's any intentions to resist her anyways. He was just playing with her.