┃39┃

"You're not that innocent after all," he said whilst gazing at her with those eyes again. His keen eyes which can effortlessly read her every move and expression.

Fei was caught using her charm. The man caught on it the moment she tried to use it against him.

What a naive darling she is, forgetting that her husband had named her a vixen the moment he saw her beauty for himself, at their very first meet, that is.

"I wasn't wrong about you," Yang purred and positioned her comfortably in his arms before pinning her against the sofa as her head laid there on his arm, while she was looking at him so scared and vulnerable beneath him.

Fei's eyes teared up and she looked at him coyly, trying to play innocent but her trick was caught yet again.

Seeing the innocent face she was putting on, the man chuckled and nodded his head knowingly.

Her charm won't work on him anymore.

She was caught, finally.
She knew well, she knew it all.
His feelings, the vixen knew about it.
But he knew better than her.

"This.." Yang started to expose her facade while his fingers gently caressed her beautiful face.

The face which can cause ruin to the land of prosperity and bring the deities on earth to see what they've made out of a mortal being.

A being so seductively beautiful.

"You must be really proud of your beauty. Even if you don't show it and others might believe your act-" He husked while his thumb slowly traced the outline of her lips. "I know you are."

She knew that her beauty can cause him, Yang, a great loss if she wishes for that to happen.

Fei bit her lip and tried to avoid looking at him as she fluttered her eyes lowered, not wanting to be read anymore.

"Look up," he commanded. His voice is deep with husk and playfulness. Right now he was like a predator, watching its prey with interest.

Her every move, expression and thoughts were being watched by his keen eyes.

She didn't look up, instead moved her head sideways. Her chest heaved up and down in nervousness while being exposed by him.

Women don't like being exposed by their men, especially when their beguiling provocations are being exposed by the one they wish to charm with their seductive nature.

The man's hot breath fell against her ear and she whimpered softly when his teeth grazed her earlobe teasingly. "Ahn~"

He was playing with her and teasing her.

"You.. thought I wouldn't know," Yang whispered slyly, just near her ear, making her know her place and then he chuckled out huskily,"Oh.. love."

Yang was a man who loves being in control but today, he must admit that he did lose control over his rational senses.

With a mere look of her eyes, yes.

She managed to entrance his thoughts into her favor with just a mere look of her eyes.

That means she was capable of doing anything and she was aware of this.

This little minx, he pampers so much, is capable of bringing him down with a mere look of her eyes.

Although today she used it just for an innocent demand, Yang knew very well that she was capable of doing anything to him.

She was a seductress, his most prized possession and she knew it.