┃38┃

Fei was fascinated, watching her husband smoke so majestically. She was leaning on his chest with her gaze fixated on the cigar pipe in his hold.

Her husband was enjoying a sort of drink she wasn't allowed to take even a sip of and also reading something which she couldn't care less about at the moment because her whole attention was on the thing in his hand.

She wanted to try doing it once, just one time was enough.

Her petal-like lips opened in awe when he managed to puff out an elegant smoke and she giggled, catching her husband's attention who was busy reading a work file all this while.

The man raised his eyebrows and playfully puffed out a ring of smoke to impress her.

It actually worked and she gasped, seeing that ring of smoke disappear in the air, totally amazed.

How did he do that?

The lovely pair was huddled on the sofa in the living room. It was silent and ambiguous with dim light coming from the lamps in the brown-themed room.

Watching his adorable wife's visibly cute dimples, Yang adoringly smiled and put the annals paperwork away before lifting his hand to pinch her soft cheek.

Fei closed her eyes to relish his pampering touches, happy that now his whole attention was on her. She loves it whenever her husband puts aside his work just to adore her like he does.

His affection was delightful for her whole self, just like her mother's affection, but Fei somehow knew that what Yang felt for her was something deeper.

Something intense, something that can weaken him and only she had that power to evoke this feeling inside of him.

And Fei knew it very well.

Fei also knew.. that the man had fallen for her. She knew that she could make him do anything for her.

All she has to do is.. to utter.
If that doesn't work, then she has to..

She slowly fluttered her beautiful eyes open and now they seemed much more alluring, brighter and seductive.

Something flashed past those beautiful orbs, holding a certain charm. She knew how to make her man give in to her.

A smile like a blooming flower adored her lovely face and she sweetly smiled at her husband.

Fei can be.. cunning too.

"Husband." She lovingly batted her eyelashes and gazed at him with those beautiful eyes of hers.

Yang hummed and softly ran his knuckles on her cheek with his eyes dripping with the love he'd for her.

The man at the moment, appeared just like a fine aged wine; mature and irresistible. And the way a mature man can love his woman is the most beautiful form of romance.

"Husband, what is this thing?" She asked and like a child, tried to reach out to the cigar pipe in his hand but failed when her husband pulled it back from her reach.

"Husband, can I try it?" Her eyes filled with curiosity and she gave it a look of longing, wondering how it'd feel to smoke.

Just like she thought, she'll have to make him give in to her this time.

"No, my dear," Yang whispered, observing how fascinated she was, like an innocent child. "The tobacco is too strong for your taste," he said and pecked on her pouty lips.

"I-I want to," she pleaded, trying to convince him by showing him her pure bright eyes, knowing how it works on him every time.

Yang's wife was a vixen indeed but not so skilled yet.

Watching how hard she was trying just to get her paws on the thing in his hand out of pure curiosity, Yang was amused at his wife and he chuckled before shaking his head lightly, denying her request with a helpless smile on his face.

As he said earlier, the tobacco was indeed too strong.

"Please, husband."

"No." He firmly eyed her this time. "It will burn your throat."

Not giving heed to any of his words like a stubborn child, Fei clutched onto his robe and pulled on it with her claws, conveying that she wouldn't budge no matter what.

"Husband..is not treating me well," she softly grumbled whilst also widening her hopeful eyes to make him give in to her charm.

True that Fei has yet to be skilled but.. she was after all, a vixen in the end.

No man.. Not even Yang can fight against her charm, after all he was the man who had fallen, fallen so badly that he could rip his heart open for her to see how much he loved her.

Her eyes made the man fall into a trance as though a spell was casted on him. Bewitched he was, just with the mere look of her eyes.

She was lethal to a man's existence.

Yang's trance broke shortly after and the smile on his face completely disappeared, leaving not a single emotion for Fei to see.

Only the man knew what he was thinking at the moment when he decided to give in to her demand.

Fei's eyes brightened and she looked extremely pleased that she'd managed to win against him.

If only she knew..

With his emotionless eyes mysteriously narrowed on her, Yang placed the lip of the cigar on her small mouth and directed in a low whisper, sounding gentle. "Inhale softly, okay?"

"Okay!" Fei chirped and wrapped her soft lips around the pipe's lip, feeling the heat coming from it, though it was only the slightest.

She inhaled softly, but not a moment passed when she choked on the strong taste and started coughing into a fit, feeling her throat and chest burn in intense pain.

Cough! Cough!

Too strong!

Anticipating this kind of outcome, Yang was quick to react as he pulled the cigar away and smoothly took her in his arms before patting on her chest with a gentle pressure to soothe the discomfort.

Fei's eyes stinged with tears and her whole face turned pink as the coughing continued for a while.

So bad! It tasted so bad and bitter! How was he able to smoke such a thing? It was all his fault!

She pitifully sobbed, finally finding comfort as her husband continued to rub the area of her throat and valley of her chest.

Yang was silent throughout as he managed to provide his sobbing wife the comfort she needed.

"Shh.." Seeing her cry so pitifully, he gently pulled her on his lap and then started rubbing her back.

When the room finally turned silent and Fei's soft sobbing ceased after being comforted by her loving husband, Yang wiped her tears with his thumb and bowed his head to plant a kiss on her puffy red cheek.

Fei, like a cat, enjoyed his pampering and coyly stared at him, wanting more of his pampering. However, when she looked up again, what greeted her misty eyes, was her husband's keen eyes.

Her lips parted and her body shivered on its own at the familiar feel.

No.. this can't be..

"You little vixen.." Yang started talking finally, with an emotionless face as he continued to trace his thumb on her smooth cheeks, feeling her tremble in fear.

Suddenly, a slight curve appeared on his lips and he murmured softly, only for her to hear what he was about to say.

"You're not that innocent after all."

He read her.

...