┃48┃

“..m-more.”

“Mhm? More?” A devious laugh escaped his lips and he hooked her chin with his fingers as he crooned. “..what exactly?”

A mist was covered over the nymph's eyes, causing her eyes to appear glossy and extremely alluring. What a sight indeed. The man took pride in it as he was the reason for her looking like that. 

A soft noise left her mouth when the man flushed her against the wall and muttered. “You haven't answered me yet.” 

He caressed her skin with care and repeated. “What.. exactly do you want more?” It was evident that only during these types of activities, the man appears in a good mood. 

“Mhm?” he urged, slightly slapping her cheek with two of his fingers. He was so aroused that he could barely contain himself. 

“..more gentle.” Fei pleaded,“..please?”

‘How lovely,’ the man thought and buried his head on her neck as he relented. “Only..if you stay docile and do as I say,” he muttered gently against her cheek and pecked the area with longing. 

Fei closed her eyes in submission and let the man place her on the floor as he hovered above her. 

“Open your eyes, honey.” Gentle and tender just like she requested. He caressed her cheek and slid down his hand until they touched her tiny ear. He'd a separate obsession with her extremely soft ears. 

Fei opened her alluring eyes at his words and gave a shy smile to the man she loves. Feeling his fingers play with her ear, she shivered and melted to his touch. 

Yang preferred doing things as per his primal instincts but now he was actually enjoying fulfilling his wife's request. He needs to make her forget about wanting a child and for that his skills in satisfying her may help things out. 

Watching her smiling so lovingly, his own lips stretched into a gentle smile. He bowed his head and pecked on her lips. He was kissing her really slowly and didn't take things roughly. 

He took his time while prying her mouth open with his and placed his large hand on her cheek. Her moist and sweet tongue touched his own for a moment before she withdrew it shyly.

Yang opened his deep eyes and dangerously whispered. “..don't play with me.”

“..t-that..”

It seemed like she'd something to say. Her eyes fluttered shyly and she bit her lip, backing away from the kiss. 

“What?” Yang asked in a low tone, frowning as he placed both of his hands above her head and caged her petite body under his. 

Lowering his head, he whispered to confirm. “..don't tell me it's that time of the month.” He'll be doomed if that turns out to be the case. 

“N-No! I just..” Fei frantically shook her head. She placed her hand on his chest and avoided his gaze as she whispered. “You..” 

Yang’s frown deepened and he squinted his eyes at her. Seeing how shyly she was ducking away from his gaze, he understood what's the matter and smirked. 

She was feeling wronged and shy that only he was fully dressed while she laid there, bare and vulnerable to his eyes.

“..undress me if that makes you so uncomfortable.” He said as though he's the one who's been wronged and accused of something that he didn't do intentionally.

Fei flushed red at his words but to make the matter more awkward for her, Yang grabbed her hand which was placed on his chest and trailed it down his abs.