┃18┃

R-18 scenes ahead.

He discarded her wasted dress on the floor and ran his eyes on her beauty. His hand slowly pulled off the clothe which covered her flower and he tossed it away too.

She was truly blessed by the heavens through and through and not a single unnecessary hair was visible on her supple and fair body as it glistened under the bathroom's dim light.

So smooth and soft that he couldn't resist running his hand on her as she trembled in his hold like a scared little lamb, ready to be feasted upon.

Now there was only one piece of white clothing on her body which covered her bosoms loosely as it only had two strings attached from the back.

Just one tug and it will come off, exposing her beauty perfectly to his lustful eyes.

But he didn't it take off, instead he slipped his hand inside and pinched her, feeling their softness as he cursed.

"Fuck.." He winced and his facial frowned as if he was in pain.

Fei was scared and she only moved when he touched her breast, trying to stop him with her hands but he effortlessly held both of wrists and pulled them on her back, locking them both with only his three fingers while his other free hand worked on fondling her.

"I want you." He darkly whispered in her ear,"And you know it, don't you?"

Whimpering, Fei closed her eyes, feeling herself melting and trembling when he kept touching her like that.

She didn't know what she was feeling at this moment, all she knew that it felt good but also bad.

Yang again picked a jug of water and poured it on her body, hearing her gasp and whimper when the water slowly trailed down her skin in droplets.

Her body was extremely sensitive to his touch as he helped her wash her body, gentle with his strength to not hurt her delicate self.

Then after a while, his large hand slowly moved downward to her flower.

Fei's tears fell off in shame when he touched that sacred part of her body and lewdly felt that wetness which is she ashamed of.

Yang's lips curled up and he chuckled, huskily,"Looks like your body wants me too, wife." As he said that, he also inserted his index finger, feeling her squirm and whimper at the sudden intrusion.

He knew that she desperately wanted to get away from him when he felt her resist in silence.

"D-Don't touch it, husband," She sobbed and cried, lowering her head in shame.

"Why?" He felt her shudder when he skillfully moved his finger inside her tight cunt. He was afraid that she won't be able to easily adjust to his size later.

"It's dirty," She pitifully cried.

"No, it's not." He chuckled at her and lovingly responded, "You've a really beautiful and pure body, darling. You're not allowed to say that ever again."

It was her first time and her thoughts were just like a little girl who had no idea about how an intercourse is done.

By the time she was gasping, whimpering and crying, Yang inserted another finger inside, moving deep this time. He knew what she was feeling right now; shame, shy and pleasure.

Freeing her wrists, he made her lie on the floor and hungrily ran his eyes on her body.

He's to have her.

Feeling loss when he pulled his fingers out, Fei absentmindedly looked at him and bit her own fingers, not knowing what to do as she squirmed and clenched her thighs to somehow find comfort at the moment.

What did he do to her? She was feeling so uncomfortable in that area.

Her whole body was flushing and she wanted something but couldn't put fingers on it as she restlessly twisted on the floor, feeling uncomfortable inside her core. Her head tilted and eyes roamed around, feeling her body jerk in discomfort.

"Oh love, look at you." Yang smiled down at her and then hovered his body over hers, watching her with craze in his eyes. He was loving every moment of turning her from a girl to a woman.

She hiccuped, tears pouring out her eyes and he shushed her. "Shh..It's gonna be alright."

Fei felt at loss and wasn't able to find comfort inside her at all. Her eyes teared up as she looked at him pitifully.

It was his fault. He did this to her body.

"H-Husband," Her tears fell off and she hesitantly moved her hand down to touch herself but then stopped when she realized what she was doing.

What was she doing?

"What are you doing?" He asked her, calmly watching her restless self as if he wasn't the one responsible for the discomfort she was going through right now.

"Do you want me now?" He asked and waited for her response patiently. Although he's successfully seduced her to the edge, he wanted to hear it from her own mouth. So, she won't regret later while he will have his way with her all the night.

Fei nodded, desperately in need of his touch.

"Words." He sensually brushed his face against her tearful cheek and slowly slid downward to kiss her onto her chin, forehead, nose and then lips.

She was blushing so beautifully, and only he knew how much he was holding back from ravaging her.

She tried to nod her head between the kiss and Yang let go of her lips, moving back to ber neck.

"What do you want?" Yang whispered against her skin before sucking onto her neck and lightly bit onto her delicate flesh.

"Please.." As she begged, she grabbed onto his hand and he willingly let her move it down to her flower.

Yang laughed against her neck and took a whiff off her fragrant body in a wild manner. He slowly cupped her flower and slapped it lightly, which earned him her sweet whimper.

"Such a desperate little thing, aren't you?" Chuckling evilly, he stood up, picking her up in arms and then wrapped a towel around her body before moving outside the bathroom - straight to the master's bedroom.

She won't be spared tonight.

...