┃32┃

R-18 scenes ahead. (Blegh)

"H-Husband, have some shame. God will get displeased!" She tried to resist but who was she in comparison to his brute-like strength.

"God will understand, wife."

Yang drawled, slowly hovering over her and continued while trailing wet kisses on her delicate neck,"He'd given me such a beautiful wife, it's his fault that I lost my control."

He chuckled when she was about to kick him on his shin and swiftly pinned her thigh, stopping her resistance.

"Enough," He warned with a stern face before getting back to his work.

Seeing no way out, her eyes teared up. She could only pretend not to see any idols and sensibly hid her face on the floor.

So shameful.

"Ahn.." He groped her bosom with a painful grip. She couldn't help but shiver in fear and pain. "N-No..husband, have some shame."

Shame? What is that?

He ignored his wife's cries and used his free hand to trail them on her hanfu dress. The sash around her waist, he felt it sensually and then slowly untied the draw string; taking his sweet time to savor her beauty in this dress.

He'd been holding back since the time they had left the home for their journey to here but now he doesn't have the will anymore.

The string opened, twisting in the air until the sash came undone in a sensual manner.

"When did you learn to lie to me, hm?" He bit her delicate flesh and nipped the same spot until he was satisfied before moving to different places, marring her whole neck with purple love bites.

She looked up from the floor, trying her best luck to get out of this shameful act. "Husband, please-"

He shut her off by pulling her into an intense open mouth kiss and angrily muttered under his breath,"If you keep resisting, I might really do you here."

Scared, she instantly stopped and stayed docile even when he plunged his tongue inside her mouth and mingled it with hers, urging her to do the same but she was too shy, so he punished her by chewing on it.

It was so painful that more tears of shame and pain trailed down her eyes. Fei whimpered and begged but the man chose not to give heed to her begging, sadistically even loving how she cried so pitifully.

"How did you fall, wife?" He heartlessly mocked her in his velvety voice. "C'mon, tell your husband."

The fact that she innocently thought that he would buy that lie was even more laughable that he couldn't help chuckling softly against her cheek, even forgetting for a moment why he was angry.

"You take me for a fool, you foolish girl?"

Being insulted, she hiccuped and pushed his grinning face after freeing her hand from his hold. Hump!

Being gently pushed by her soft hand, he just cooed at her, teasing her even more into a fits of tears.

"Why? Am I wrong asking you a simple question?" She fell and hurt her chin? Ridiculous lie! Even a four year old won't buy it.

"L-Let go," The coy kitten was too displeased after getting made fun of and she started wiggling and sobbing under his boundful arms.

"Only after I screw and fix you," Yang darkly chuckled and pressed another kiss on her pouty mouth and moved his hand down toward her skirt before slowly snaking his hand inside her pure haven. "Do you know what screwing means, wife?"

Of course, she doesn't.
The vile man is going to teach his innocent wife all the vulgarities he knew with practical work.

She turned rigid when he curled his knuckles inside her and started bullying her in the shrine with no shame.

H-How can he?!

She clenched her thighs to stop his probing fingers but he was quick enough to part her legs with his strong hand. With a crying face, she looked at him pleadingly.

"Are you feeling wronged?" He purred, his eyes squinted charmingly as he ordered. "Then tell me what happened while I was gone."

Being tortured by his fingers, she pursed her lips to surpass those noises from her mouth but her resistance crumbled when he scratched the inside of her flower.

Her body shuddered and she sniffled out. "He..he was innocent, it was a misunderstanding."

She was talking about the man who hurt her, not knowing exactly who she was calling innocent.

"What misunderstanding?" Yang's eyes narrowed on her and he took his fingers out before plunging them back with a harsh thirst.

She cried out and twisted on the ground, turning red when her eyes fell on a shiny porcelain.

Gasp!

She could see their huddled figure on the floor. What a compromising picture, what if someone catches them in this indecent act?

They'll call her immoral.

Just thinking about this made her cry even more pitifully as she twisted on the floor when he fingered her deep inside her flower. Her tearful eyes begged him to stop in a silent submission.

Yang sighed while looking into those beautiful watered eyes. "Tell me and I'll let you go," -For now. He tried to gently coax her this time. If force doesn't work, then coaxing surely does.

"But you'll gouge his eyes," She bit her lip after saying those words, realizing that she'd spilled half of the beans.

Yang nodded and placed his arms beside her head, caging her perfectly and whispered lovingly as if he was saying something really romantic. "Now, that I might surely do."

"B-But he was innocent," She tried to reason.

"Not innocent after he saw my wife," The man gently wiped her tears and continued in a low voice,"Even more so when he tried to harm her beautiful face," Done saying, he placed a kiss of longing on her bruised chin.

Unlike her, he wasn't a man so forgiving.
Especially not when it comes to her.

"I'll harm myself if you harm an innocent person."

Yang's body froze when he heard those words coming out her mouth and all the playfulness in his aura was gone in an instant, replaced with something tense and heavy.

"What did you say?"

Fei didn't notice the change in his behavior and innocently thought that he hadn't really heard what she said, so she repeated it like a good girl.

"I'll har-

"You'll harm yourself?" She was interrupted by his question and looked up, only to face his cold eyes. Her heart shuddered and she audibly gulped. "H-Husband.."

"Repeat yourself."

She was now too scared to repeat herself as she fearfully gazed into his eyes, wondering how angry he was at this moment.

"Didn't you hear me?" He calmly asked. "I asked you to repeat yourself, my wife."

"H-Husb-"

"Repeat yourself," He sternly snapped at her. "What did you say? Say it again."

Fei was startled. He'd never treated her like this. Feeling indignant at his harsh tone, she sniffled and talked back. "Yes, I'll harm myself, you d-dummy!"

Her courage and bravery soon flew away when she saw how his eyes darkened in pure anger and she heard him say, really calmly.

"Very well, wife."

Very well indeed.

"..." Fei.

Oh?

...