┃46┃

“Do I not understand your intentions?” Yang asked slyly. His deep voice was mocking the helpless girl in the situation.

She could only stare at him silently and trembled when the man pulled on her leg, feeling her supple thigh as he bowed and feverishly trailed his nose on her skin.

“Asking for a child like it's a toy.” His tone was just a little more than a whisper. “Can't you stop being so childish for once?”

Fei's eyes teared up and she looked away. Now she understands that whatever she says or does, her husband will always find them childish and will never take them seriously. For once, Fei hoped that he could understand her wishes.

Yang observed the look on her sullen face and chuckled in amusement. So this is how her mind works. Feeling wronged just with a mere reprimand. Perhaps he's been too lenient with her all this while.

“..such a bad girl.”

Fei couldn't hold back the trembling of lip as she burst into tears. He is the bad one here. She raised her other foot and kicked him on his chest. The damage though, was none as the man didn't even budge an inch at her futile attempt.

Yang smirked and took a hold of her foot on his chest, scoffing as he teased. “..is this how you behave?” He kissed her foot and rubbed her delicate skin sensually.

Watered, wronged eyes gazed at him pitifully. The man was aware that the woman he adores has a tendency to make others feel protective of her. Her eyes were no less than a weapon itself.

He ignored the look on her face and trailed his hands underneath her dress before feeling her body lewdly. His movements were gentle but also conveyed his lust.

Fei closed her eyes at the feeling, trying not to succumb and be tamed. However, she couldn't think of resisting when those hands felt her so gently.

Yang had made her lay on the desk and now her vulnerable position was exposed to him. Her cheeks were blushing with a red hue, eyes watery and dazed as she looked at the man.

Seeing her so docile, Yang lovingly muttered. “What?”

She quietly sniffled and didn't respond.

Chuckling, Yang got on top of her and used his free hand to trail the hem of her dress above her waist, revealing the most intimate part of her body.

Fei squirmed under his gaze and reverted her eyes to the wall. If he doesn't fulfill her wish of carrying his child, then she would never let him touch her.

The indignant wife has made up her mind, unaware is the husband who's finding nothing wrong with her obedience at the moment.

Fei's fragile body twisted on the desk's flat surface and her whole face blushed beautifully with her silky strands of hair caressing her smooth face, making her appear like a temptress to be defiled in a manner so barbaric.

“Did..your mother ever tell you this..”

Fei looked up in daze at the mention of her mother. Her fragile body would occasionally jerk at the manhandling done by the man. He was feeling her all over, slowly trailing the dress on and off her body for a tease show.

Suddenly he got closer to her ear and sucked onto her sensitive earlobe before whispering. “..that you would be such a minx by the time you'll be all grown up?”

“—ahn!” Fei cried out in pain when he bit on her earlobe, pulled it and then kissed to soothe the inflicted pain.

Yang chuckled and placed his hand on her neck before wrapping his fingers around her delicate skin. His kisses traveled from her ear to cheek, inch by inch, his lips would fall on her skin slowly and sensually.

“..not wearing anything underneath just to seduce me so I could give you my child.” His movements were gentle and not rushed at all. He was enjoying himself and loving how he'd cornered his dear wife. “What will you do next?" He hummed teasingly. "..walk naked around the manor?”

Fei's breath hitched at the vulgar speech. Is this how he thinks of her? That she was someone so low and immodest. Her tears trailed down her cheeks which were soon kissed away by the man.

“Why? Am I wrong?” He was teaching her a lesson, so she wouldn't ask for a child again. He'd no better way to deal with her. “..what else would you do then? Tell me.”

“C'mon,” he urged in a coaxing manner.

“..I-”

“Yes?”

“I..want to have your baby.”

Yang paused and then a second later, softly chuckled. "I know, darling. But you must listen to your husband."

He loved this woman and the fact that how optimistic she was on about having his child. He truly did, but now is not the time just like he'd made himself very clear at the beginning.

She needs to understand and obey him.
If not, then he'll make her.

“..just once.” She begged with tears in her eyes and Yang understood what she meant. His eyes darkened a shade darker and he sighed out helplessly.

She is definitely trying her luck, betting her wish on this chance.

Perhaps he shouldn't have told her about the details on how one gets pregnant. He's dug a fine grave for himself at this point.

She is being stubborn. Believe him when he says that he loves this side of hers, but not now. Not after all the coaxing and cajoling he's already done regarding this 'wanting a child' matter.

Silently, he wiped her tears and made her sit on the desk. The lust was still present in the air. Because for the man, it can never be satiated without having his wife's body the way he desired.

“..listen to me carefully this time, okay?”

Fei nods.

Yang's breath gets shallow and his voice becomes soft, as he leans in even closer to her, until his breath is actually hitting her skin.

Fei can feel how warm his breath is as he speaks. It was so gentle and tender. It made her want to listen to everything the man was saying.

“If I gave into your childish desires... to have a child right this moment... what do you think the outcome of it would be?”

...