Chapter 1

A/N I do not own glee. Let the story begin. Btw here is a little description on Aria:
Height: 5'2
Eye color: dark brown
Hair color: dark brown
Hair type: (sorry for the usual) long thick hair.  ****exaclty like pic above.. Which isn't the girl who is portraying Aria****
Small nose and obviously plump light pink lips
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!! Glee club is in full action...

I take my usual seat next to Rory. You know, the new boy who is from Ireland. Finn introduced us too him a couple days ago and wow can he sing. Everyone takes a seat before Blaine walks up to me.

"Hey Aria, can I talk to you outside? Your the only one who will probably say yes..." Blaine says looking into my eyes with a genuine smile. I slowly nod with my eyebrows scrunched together in concern.

"We'll be back in a few Mr.Shue!!" Blaine says while taking my hand and dragging me outside. Mr.Shue just looks at us with frustration. He's not frustrated at us. I know he has some problems going on and it's not about Blaine and I leaving class for a quick talk. That is what he probably wants.

"Soo what's up Blaine?" I saw with concern. He looks a bit upset. "Blaine?" I say now softly.

"Weell.. I was wondering if you can come to Dalton after school with me today?" He says with a facial expression that practically screams, "please come I know this is a huge favor but pretty pleeeeease???".

"Yeah sure... Since I'm going, can I get a ride home? I usually taking the bus so I won't have a ride to head back home.." I ask with big eyes. My puppy eyes. He laughs at me and nods.

"Yeah sure..."

We walk inside to see everyone waiting anxiously for us to arrive. Looks like Mr.Shue wanted to wait for us.

"Okay. Now that everyone is here, let's talk about blah blah blah blah".............. Glee club went on jut like my day. Everything went on normally.

"Hey Aria" I hear a voice say sheepishly. I look around and my attention is caught down low. Well okay not that down low. I am... I am short.

"Hey Artie.. What's up?" I ask with my head cocked to the side. He has a slight blush.

"Can the help me get my lunch from the guy over there. He kind of took it. And I don't want any of the girls to see him embarrass me. I've been through to much of that. I was just wondering if you can please help me out??" Artie rants looking up at me with pleading eyes. I look over at the guy who took his lunch. Let's just say he is three, no four, times my size. Hey! I'm a tiny person!!! Okay just Suck it up and help a friend out.

"Sure thing Artie smarty.." I say with a confident smile and make my way to the guy who took Artie's lunch.

"Hey excuse me?" I say tapping the guy on his back. Not all enough to tap his shoulder. He turned around and looked around.

"Down here," I say grabbing his attention. He looks down at me and his eyes soften. I have that affect on everyone. Everyone treats me the way I treat them. Nicely and sweetly.

"Hey Aria, how is it going?" He asks.

"Umm not quite good. I was wondering if I can have that lunch? You see it's my friends and I-" I say before he cuts me off.

"No need here take it." He says giving me the lunch back. I nod and walk away. I give Artie his lunch and he looks up at me in amazement.

"Thanks Aria. Really. Thanks." He says gratefully.

The rest of the day went by quickly. Before I knew it the bell rang. I briskly walk towards the door before someone grabs my wrist and drags me into a random class which was empty. It was Blaine.

"Hey, we need to be secretive. I don't Kurt to know I'm going to visit the Warblers..." Blaine says in a whisper. I nod as we secretly leave the building and hop in his car. We were on our way to Dalton.