Chapter 28

Here's what you missed on My Babydoll

Blaine proposed to Kurt and Kurt obviously said yes.
Aria healed in a matter of three months and got to make up the months she missed in school to graduate.
Rachel, Kurt, and Santana left to New York to chase their dreams.
Mercedes and Sam are once again secretly seeing each other.

And that's what you missed on My Babydoll

Time flew. It was just yesterday that Sebastian and I got back together. For the first time in a long time, I was in a bliss. Especially, now that high school is over. Looking back at all the unnecessary drama makes me laugh. So here's a little update on my life. After MY graduation, I didn't move out right away. Mainly because Sebastian hasn't graduated yet, and because I don't have enough money to steadily live on my own. Everyone still keeps in touch but went their own ways.

Although everything was a bliss, it was kinda of boring. Nothing much was happening, until the mail came in Thursday. Kurt and Blaines wedding invitations came in. I obviously RSVP'ed for Sebastian and I. The wedding was to be held at a hall somewhere in New York. The wedding would be in four months. September. Fall. The best time to have a wedding.

I would love to have a fall wedding. Maybe the colors would be a maroon. Or navy. Whichever Sebastian and I would agree on. How long will it be until I get married? Am I going to be pregnant when we cite our vows? Will our children be a flower girl? Flower boy? Will we have kids? Does Sebastian want kids? Where would we live is he does want kids? Would we move to a suburban home? Stay in an apartment? Live with parents?? Would we even be good parents? What if I'm not a good parent?? WHAT IF MY KIDS HATE ME??

Ding!

A message from my cousin Taylor. What does she want?

Taylor: Hey Aria!! Long time no see :)

Aria: Hey what's up

Taylor: I didn't know if my mom sent the invitations, but my baby shower is next Sunday at my moms house.

Aria: YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR PREGNANT ???

Taylor: I didn't?? 😳 You must've been in the hospital when I made the announcement... I'm pregnant with a little girl. You should come, we haven't seen you in a while.....

Aria: I will definitely be there.. I miss you guys too...

Taylor: I know it's a sensitive topic, but we were all worried for you.. your mom told us what happened on prom night... we visited but you were in a coma... Just know that we love you and would really want to see you next weekend :)

Aria: thank you for your concern. I'll be there and love you all 💘

Well boring just turned into eventful. It's as if everyone's growing up around us. Kurt and Blaine are getting married, Rachel is living life in the big Apple, Taylor is having a baby. Everyone is maturing and I'm out here still in Ohio waiting for my boyfriend to graduate. If only Sebastian wouldn't mind being a dad in high school....

WHAT AM I THINKING?!!?? Sebastian and I are still young. Why would I do that to him? But we would have cute kids. Worst thing is that our parents could help raise our child- NO!! WERE TOO YOUNG....

Taylor is two years older than me and Kurt and Blaine are my age, so we really aren't too young..

Oh god... am I having baby fever???