Chapter 16

A/N I do not own Glee
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Okay sweetie you are going to be amazing out there. I'll be back before you know it-"

"Mom hurry up I'm hungry..."

"Hunter please I'm talking to your sister."

"Yeah shut up."

"Watch it Aria. We are coming here for you."

"Yeah I'm missing the game right now."

"Oh hush George. Anyways I'm just going to run down the street and pick up dinner for the boys. When you and your friends come out I'll be out in the audience with your brothers to cheer you on.." My mom tells me as she squeezes my hand. Even with a week of practice, I was beyond nervous for tonight, Regionals. I fiddled with my hands as I nodded.

"All right.. Love you pumpkin." My mom says as she drives away. I mumble out a "love you too" as I head inside the school. Familiar with the halls, I run to the glee room. Luckily, we were wearing flats for tonight's event.

"Hey girl." Mercedes greets as she applies some lipstick.

"Hey.." I breath out, tired from all that running. Santana hands me water as she continues to fix her hair.

"All right show circle." Artie calls out as we huddle together as one big family's. Yes I know they hate my secret boyfriend. Yes I know sometimes they drive me insane. Yes I damn know that I was suppose to be stubborn and be pissed off them, but this is my family. A family I don't want give up.

"Okay uh.. Finn you wanted to start us off?" Mr.Shue says as Finn nods his head.

"Yeah. Okay I know it's kind of short notice but, after the competition, Rachel and I are getting married."

Okay what the actual what? Oh my lanta. Are they serious? I was so dam unaware of this. I stared at Rachel and eventually she caught my gaze. She grimaced. I gave her a look. Why haven't I've been informed? Finn continued informing us until the lights flickered. Show time.

"Anyways. Let's do what we do best!"

----------------------------------------------
We kicked butt. In my opinion that is. We sang our hearts out and had so much fun. We killed it. During our little performance, I saw the one and only Smythe wink at me. Oh my, did that make me almost forgot the lyrics. That little peanut. We excited the stage with big bright smiles. We took a fifteen minute intermission as the judges decided the placements. Damn, was I nervous?

We all hung out in the glee room as I grabbed Rachel's arm and dragged her into the nearest janitors closet. She looked a bit scared.

"Heya Aria.." She says awkwardly.

"Excuse you Berry! Don't 'Heya' me. Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?" I asked a bit hurt. She looked down and sighed.

"Well. Everyone sort of knew that he proposed... We held secret glee meetings after you left because.. because something happened and I know you'll be pissed." She explains as she fiddles with her thumbs. I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms.

"Tell me.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Rachel.."

"Sebastian photoshopped a picture of a shriveled up penis and put it on a picture of Finn. He had many copies and threatened me to not take the solo because we would win and if I did take it then he would post it everywhere." She explains with her head down low. Sebastian did this? Is that what happened. I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the tiled floor.

"Oh my gosh.. But you took the solo!" I said I shock. She giggled.

"I know... We cleared things up with him... Two days ago." She explained.

"When did he threaten you?" I ask puzzled.

"Umm last Friday.." The day before our date. That's why Kurt warned me. Oh I was so stupid. I should've listened.

"We should get going. Announcing the winners and all." Rachel said as we head back with New Directions and onto the stage. Sebastian sent me Cheeky grin. I scowled at him.

"Third place is... Goblin Goblets!" The guy exclaims as a group of students squeal and cheer.

"And in first place......." It was now or never.

"From Lima's own, New Directions!"

We did it. We actually did it. I hugged my fellow peers as we jumped up and down. This week has been stressful. I was pissed at the wrong people apparently. After we were done celebrating we went with our fellow guardians.

"Congrats.." My mom said as she engulfed me into a hug.

"Hey start the car. I need to do something first." I say while walking backstage towards Warblers. I snatch Sebastian's worrisome and drag him outside.

"Congrats baby." He says while lifting Me into a hug and spinning me around.

"Put me down." I say as his face contorts into confusion but still puts me down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked a bit upset. He looked puzzled.

"Tell you what?"

"About the photoshopped dick pic!!" I shout in frustration. His face dropped.

"Aria! I didn't mean it. I mean I wasn't really going to do it. Please forgive me. But the date we had, it was perfect. If I would have known that I finally got you, the girl of my dreams, then trust me I wouldn't have-"

"Still can't get over your bad boy days eh?" I ask teasingly. He sighs and blushes while looking down and scratching the back of his neck.

"I know I should be mad and all, trust me I am upset, but it's just... I'm not. I'm pretty much the only one who sees the good in you. People do extremely stupid things in life. You especially. I should expect this relationship to have ups and downs." I say while blushing. I lean up on my tippy toes and kiss Sebastian's cheek. As harsh as this sounds, hopefully no one saw this little peck. Then it wouldn't be a secret relationship. Sebastian grins and leans down to my level and kisses my cheek. Before anything else happens, my phone goes off. It's my mom.

"My moms calling. I should probably get going.. Bye..." I say awkwardly before walking to the parking lot.
--------------------------------------------
••••Sebastian's POV••••
Aria walks away as I blush. Tonight was the best night ever. Even if I did lose Regionals. I got the girl and that's all that matters.