SO HERE IS MY NEW STORY

okay okay if you guys like vampires then check out this piece of work I'm beginning on... Here's the first chapter and description.

************
Sage Tomlinson always knew what she wanted in life. She would go to a university, marry a basketball player (preferably her boyfriend), and have three kids. Her life was set.

Vincent always knew what he was made for. He would live on the family legacy of the most feared vampires. He would marry Beatrix Williamson and rule the vampire world.

What they both didn't know, was the Curse. A curse that could bring even the most feared vampire to his knees. The Linston Curse.

Worlds are forced to clash as Vincent and Sage's life are flipped upside down.

ONE
Sage tapped her pencil on her desk as she studied the peers around her. They all had a look of confusion and stress. The summer finals had robbed everyone of their last day of school excitement.

Sage glanced at the clock centered above the whiteboard. 11:57 it read. Three minutes until her sweet release from Calculus. Three minutes until her she can go home and pack for her trip to Italy.

BRIIIING!!

Students sighed in relief. Saved by the bell.

"Okay everyone make sure to hand your papers to me before you leave. Have a safe summer everyone!!" the calculus teacher called out as students piled out of the room.

"Have a fun time in Italy, Sage. This is a wonderful opportunity for you," the teacher says to Sage. Sage gives her teacher a soft smile and replies with a thank you.

Sage slowly walked out the class and was thrown into a parade of students all happy to be free. She pushed her way passed the riot and made her way to a familiar locker. In just a matter of 15 seconds, a tall junior walked up to the locker. His backpack hung off one shoulder and he sported a bright smile.

"Summer vacation with my baby," he said as he wrapped his arms around Sage. Sage giggled and leaned up to kiss him. They intertwined their hands together and soon broke the kiss. Sage looked up at him with a smile that showed off her pearl white teeth.

"Happy summer vacation to you too, Garrett." Sage said as the two walked to Garrett's car. On their way, two very excited boys ran up to the couple.

"Summer vacation, dude. We're hitting up the courts every fucking day, man." One of them said while giving Garrett a fist bump.

"Yeah Tyler. And I heard that Gabby Pells is going to be trying out for the swim team so she's going to be at the pool 24/7." The other boy commented while he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Basketball is a must Tyler. Eric, Gabby Pells is messing with Clayton so I wouldn't spend too much time at the pool" Garett said as Eric's grin turned into a frown. Sage chuckled at the trio as Garett leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"We'll catch you later Garett. Have fun in Italy, Sage. If you meet any Italian ladies, you know who to call." Tyler joked as him and Eric walked away.

"I know this is a great opportunity for you to study abroad, but do you have to babe?" Garett pouted.

"Baby, we talked about this. It's the only way they'll definitely accept me. I can't just get a guaranteed basketball scholarship like you." Sage replied as she rubbed his clothed chest. Garett sighed and leaned down to give Sage yet another kiss on the cheek.

"Promise you won't meet any smart Italian boys and fall in love with them?" Garett said with his green eyes widen. Sage giggled and ran a hand through his thick brown hair.

"I promise, G." She said. Garett smiled brightly and opened the car door for her.

"I'll make sure you I don't pack anything scandalous." He said while driving out of the student parking lot and on his way to Sage's house.