Chapter 2

A/N I do not own glee
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We finally made it to Dalton. From the outside, this place was, honestly, beautiful. The lawn was well kept and the exterior of the building was amazing. What does the inside look like?

"Blaine, this place looks so fancy. I feel so under dressed. Yes, even though it's a school I feel under dressed." I tell him looking down at my outfit. I was wearing a white long sleeve thermal, denim skinny jeans, basic converse, and my hair was just let loose and down with a black rubber headband thingy holding my bangs back.

Blaine was just a wearing a red, blue, and grey knitted sweater. The sweaters that you see guys wearing at Christmas parties or Thanksgiving. Along with this sweater, he wore cargo jeans and black shoes. He and Kurt looks so cute together. Ok anyways, I'm getting extremely off topic. Aha back to the story 😅

We make our way inside the private school. I feel so out of place. Not just a because I'm the only girl, but everything here is so elegant. Blaine and I were the only ones wearing "casual" clothes. Every student was wearing a uniform.

"Blaine? Why is this place so freaking fancy?" I saw with both eyebrows raised. He just looks down at me and chuckled as we make our way down the stairs. Singing and music is heard from afar. Blaine heard it too as he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.

We walked into a room as a group of guys were singing Uptown Girl I believe. Oh yeah, these were the Warblers. I looked around with one eyebrow raised. My gaze locked with one of them. He had green eyes, an adorable nose, and his hair, well his hair was something.

As they continued singing, they pulled Blaine in.

"Blaine" I whispered shout at him. He looks at me reluctantly before joining in on the singing.

As the song continued, I got extremely frustrated... And flustered as the same guy kept staring at me. I leave the class, wanting to escape right away. Unfortunately, the Warblers and Blaine follow.

I keep walking as I am stopped by .... by whatever his name was. He looks at me deep into my eyes.

"And when she's talking, she'll say that she's mine..." He says while circling me. He never once broke eye contact.

Soon, the little song was over and we were back inside the original room. Everyone greets Blaine with hugs and a smile, while I'm awkwardly standing in the background.

Blaine starts explaining the reason he had came. He told the Warblers about the play and how he bought a row of tickets for them. The guy looked me up and down, then into my eyes before saying he will go. Okay now my face is a bit red and I feel extremely flustered. Everyone clears out, but that random guy still stays behind!!!

"Hi, I'm Sebastian Smythe," he says shaking Blaine's hand. "I already know who you are Anderson, but who's this?" He asks referring to me. I stick my hand out.

"I'm Aria Rodgers."

"Pleasure"