Chapter 10

A/N I do not own glee
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Love is in the air. This Saturday is Valentine's Day, sooo Mr.Shue is making us sing the greatest love songs. And we have to sing to someone. The problem is, I don't know who to sing to. I mean you have to sing your true emotions to someone. I can always sing to my mom....

"Hey Aria.." Quinn says as she walks up next to me. I nod, acknowledging her presence.

"What's the matter? You look down." She says softly as she pulls me into the girls bathroom, which is surprisingly empty.

"The stupid love assignment. I don't know who to sing to..." I admit looking down. Quinn looks at me with a smirk.

"Okay, I know he is a bastard, but you should sing to Sebastian." Quinn suggest. Is she crazy!?!?

"I can't sing to him!!" I whisper shout. She crosses her arms.

"And whys that?" She asked with her thin eyebrow raised.

"Umm because.... Because pretty much the whole glee club hates him and I will be hated as well if I sing a damn love song to him!!" I yell frustrated as I throw my arms in the air and sigh. Quinn pulls me into a hug.

"It doesn't matter what the others think. If you want to sing him a love song, sing to him... Anyways he likes you. Aww Arias little crush..." Quinn cops as she pinched my cheeks. I swap her hands away.

"I don't have a crush on that boy band wannabe." I say as I walk out of the bathroom with a laughing Quinn by my side.
----------------------------------------------
"So Sugar did you find a date for your own Valentine's Day party?" I ask as I rest my head in my hands. I'm sitting in study hall with Sugar so we have some time to talk. Her dad is throwing this huge party at Breadstix. And she says you have to bring a date.

"Not yet. I can't choose between Artie and Rory.. I'll just take both." Sugar says brightly.

"Just don't break their hearts." I tell her with an eye roll. She chuckles.

"Please Aria. My middle name is heartbreaker." She tells me as she puts on her heart shaped sunglasses. I stifle a laugh because I know she is serious.

"Whatever.." I mumble out. She looks at me with a big smile.

"Who are you bringing?"she asked me.

"Oh I don't think going. I haven't found a date so-"

"Oh don't worry! I want you to go so I'll just find a date for you. My daddy is familiar with some rich boys at Dalton so I'm sure he can find one to go with you." Sugar tells me matter of factly. She is so crazy sometimes. I just widened my eyes as I nod my head slowly to satisfy her.

Riiiiiing!!!

"See you tomorrow night!" Sugar says as she walks out the door.

----------------------------------------------
"Can you please stop playing that horrendous music Aria?!?" My little brother Hunter pleaded. I sighed and shook my head.

"No I can't. I don't want to mess up. I'm singing it tomorrow tomorrow at Sugars party and I don't want to mess up." I explain. Hunter just rolled his eyes.

"Georrrrrrge!! Tell Aria to shut her music up!" Hunter cries out as he overs his ears. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh shush your face. Now, back to practicing...." I say as I begin to sing.

"L, is for the way you look at meeee.."
----------------------------------------------
It's Saturday. So no school. I sleep in to 10:00 before I get a call from Sugar.

"Hello?" I mumble out with a groan. Sugar giggles.

"Hurry up and get dressed sleepy head. I want you to come help me decorate. Plus, you still need to get acquainted with your date. He looks familiar." Sugar says before hanging up. I groan as I get up and start my morning routine.

After a that madness, I walk downstairs as a honk is heard. Perfect timing.

"Hey mom. I have to go. My friend needs help setting up for the party tonight at Breadstix." I tell her as she gives me a hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Be safe! See you tonight!" She calls out as I shut the door.

"Hey Aria! Come meet your date for tonight..." Sugar sequels as she pulls my hand into the limo her dad bought. My eyes adjust to the darkness of the limo as I see my date in street clothes, not his usual Warbled uniform.

"Jeff?"

"Hey Aria... I didn't know it was you who was my date..." Jeff says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Sebastian is going to be so pissed... Don't tell him that you were my date to this party." Jeff says as he blushes.

"Oh good you two are familiar with each other... Yay Valentine's Day!!" Sugar says as the car starts. I look t Jeff and shrug my shoulders.

"Does Sebastian know that I'm going to be at the party you were invited to?" I ask.

"Uh yeah... He knows..." Jeff says as he looks down.

"Then why didn't he come?" I ask as I cross my arms.

"Because pretty much everyone hates him....but you don't. Or do you?" Jeff asked. Well I don't hate him. Hate is a strong word.

" I don't hate him...." I admit. Jeff let's out a sigh of relief.

"Ok good. He wanted me to give this to you..." Jeff says as he hands me a box of chocolate with note taped to the top.

Happy Valentine's Day... Babydoll. Meet me behind Breadstix at 9:00...
Xo Sebastian aka boy band wannabe

What a charmer. I open the box to see that there is no chocolates inside. I shake my head and out the note in my back pocket.

"Okay guys. Get out and start decorating!!!" Sugar says as she pulls out a box of decorations.