Chapter 18

A/N I do not own glee
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tonight is the night. The night I dreamt of at such a young age but the dream died out. Tonight was prom.

I stared at myself in the mirror with eyes just dying to find any kind of flaw. I was waiting for Sebastian to come pick me up so we can make our awkward appearance at prom. It was the first time I'm brining him as a date
at a gathering that includes my friends. How they would react? I don't know.

"Knock knock," a soft voice spoke from the door way. I whipped my head to the door way and say my mom casually leaning against the door way. The side of her eyes crinkled as she gave me a loving smile. She opened her arms wide and nudged her head up, indicating for me to come towards her.

"You look beautiful Aria... Oh my, I can't look at you without crying. My baby.. Your father would be so proud of how smart you are and how beautifully you've aged. I could never experience this again.." My mom whispered the last part as she brushed some stray pieces of hair out of my face. She stared at me fore the longest time before setting a frown upon her face.

"You know I could never experience this again. You're my only daughter. I mean, your brothers are too wrapped into sports to ever get a date. I mean, Ben turned Leila down so he can participate at his baseball tournament. Oh you should've seen the poor girl's face. I'm just a rambling now, but I love you sweetie." My mom says while wiping away some tears that sneaked there way out. I opened my mouth and sucked in a breath and quickly shut it back closed. I let my actions speak for my words and wrapped my arms around her and squeezed tightly.

The doorbell interrupted the living moment as I took a deep nervous breath. My moms eyes widened in excited and she squealed.

"I'll go get the camera!" She exclaimed as she raced out of my room. I heard the door open and George call my name. I looked in the mirror for one last time. My navy blue dress hugged my body decently. I mean it wasn't bad. Ugh I guess I'm being modest. Honestly, I was feeling myself tonight. My hair was bomb and lightly curled with my best effort. My makeup was eh, but my eyeliner was sharp enough to slay. And my dress. The sleeves draped to my hands and the it laced in places that was just right. I finally turned away and walked out of my room.

"ARIA!!! Hurry up!" Frank yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh whatever. You should be in a dorm at college buddy." I retorted as I walked downstairs. Frank opened his mouthy to make a witty comeback, but nothing came out. I slowly walked down the stairs as all eyes were on me. Even Hunter stopped playing in his Nintendo DS to watch my arrival.
My mom had her hand covering her mouth as she took, probably blurry, pictures. Sebastian had the best reaction though. Sebastian had his mesmerizing green eyes widened and his mouth hung open. The corsage fell to the ground as Sebastian picked it up right away, without breaking eye contact.

"You look.... stunning." He breathed out as I avoiding eye contact in embarrassment. I scoffed and tried to disagree, but he shook his head.

"You know you can't disagree babe." He chuckled out. I gave him my "shy" smile, the one I use whenever he compliments me, which is often. What did I do to deserve such a prince?

"Oh lovebirds, I have a little gift for you two." Hunter says as he runs upstairs. I gave an eyebrow raise to my mom as she shrugged her shoulders in confusion. Hunters footsteps came back downstairs as he held something behind his back.

"Okay, umm, I know you already have your own, but I made my own." He said as he presented two cardboard masks with flames on them and the words, Get Rekt!" Scrawled across he left corner. I bent down and gave him a tight hug. He fake gagged and pushed me off.

"Yeah yeah, just thought I'd do something nice for once. Never speak of this again." He said before trudging back upstairs. I giggled as my mom began take pictures of Sebastian and I.

"Sorry to interrupt the photoshoot Ms.Rodgers but I made reservations for Breadstix before we got to prom and I don't want to be late. I promise I'll take pictures for you at the event though." Sebastian said as his face was red. My mom laughed. She shooed us off with the motion of her hand.

"Okay okay. Have fun you two. And take care of her tonight. I know she won't be back... Use protection!" She said as she shut the door and pushes us out of the house. I cringed at the lasts part but also blushed. I didn't think we'd get it on tonight, but doesn't everyone lose there virginity prom night? Omg Aria, I shouldn't be thinking like this. Sebastian looks down at me and smirks. He leans down and what he says leaves shivers down my spine.

"I'll keep that in mind"

SORRY TO LEAVE THIS ON A SEXUAL NOTE!! SMUT OR NAH?!? BUT I WILL BE POSTING THE DINNER AND PROM PROBABLY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. THANK YOH FOR STICKING WITH ME THROUGH MY HIATUS. ILL BE BACK ON TRACK.. LOVE YOU ALL AND OMG I HAVE 13k READS OR SOMETHING AHHH!!!