Chapter 4

A/N this is when I change up the show to match my story 😁
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••Aria's POV••••
Tonight was the night. I'm here back at the school auditorium to watch Artie's direction of The West Side Story. I look around the audience to see who u should take a seat next to. My eyes scan to see Sebastian and an empty seat next to him. Luckily, Mercedes is calling me over and signaling the seat next to her. I stroll over as relief washed over me.
----
Overall the play was really good. Towards the end, I made my way to Artie to congratulate him and the crew backstage. I leaned down to his level and gave him a friendly hug. We weren't into each other liked that. Besides, he had a thing with Sugar. In which Rory also has a thing with Sugar. Oh boy... Anyways like I said, I head backstage...

"That was really good guys.." I say while giving hugs to Tina and Santana. I gave hugs to everyone else, but they happened to be the first.

"Now... Let's celebrate!!" Puck said as we left to go out to eat.

••••Blaine's POV••••
I saw Kurt walk up to me. We meet halfway as I grab his hand.

"Hold it to your heart.." I say putting his hand to his chest.

"Just like the song.." He says while looking me in my eyes.

"Like the song," I agree. It's time to confess. He thinks I like Sebastian and I just feel really bad for the previous night. You see, I tried to have drunk sex with Kurt as our first time.

"Kurt, Sebastian doesn't mean anything to me. And it's seems that Aria has already captured his heart. And you were right, our first time shouldn't be like that. I was drunk and.. Sorry.." I say meaningfully while staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Sure beats the last time you were drunk when you made out with Rachel. Oh and by the way what did you say? About who has Sebastian's heart?" Kurt asked.

Oh no... Did it come out.

"Okay so rumor around the warblers, according get to Nick and Jeff, that Sebastian has a thing for Aria.." I say nervously.. Here comes the question..3...2....1

"How did Sebastian meet Aria?" Kurt asked with his head tilt to the side.

"I may have went to Dalton with her.." I say while wincing.

"Blaine... He better not go anywhere near her. He's a manipulative bitch." Kurt says pissed as he dragged me out of the auditorium by my hand.

EARLIER THAT DAY
••••Nick's POV••••
Sebastian has been acting off ever since Blaine and his friend came. He wasn't the same at lacrosse practice. He looked as if he were in deep thoughts.

Jeff and I were walking alongside Sebastian to history class. He looked troubled.

"Aaanything on your mind?" I ask concerned. He looks a bit hesitant before answering with a blush.

"Well it's about Aria.. You know the girl Blaine brought with him? She seems really sweet when I met her and... Extremely beautiful." He explains with a scarlet blush across his cheeks. Does Sebastian perhaps have a crush?

"Does Sebastian have a crush on this Aria girl?" Jeff questioned, as if he listened in on my thoughts. Sebastian's face went completely red.

"Psssshhhh.. N-N-No!!! Why!?!? Who asked!?!?" He said a little to fast. He really needs to work on his lying.

"You do!!" Jeff points out. Sebastian let out a dreamy sigh before agreeing..

"Yep.. It seems I have a crush.." He said as he gazed off probably thinking about her.

"Well hopefully you can make your move at the play tomorrow night.." I say patting his back as we walk inside the class.

NIGHT OF PLAY~~ TOWARDS END OF PLAY

••••Sebastian's POV••••
The play was alright. I couldn't stand being in the auditorium. It was much... Different.... From ours. There was one thing that made things better, Aria. She sat across my aisle. Every now and then I would casually sneak glances at her. You know for umm.. reasons..

Okay so I was staring at her because I was admiring every detail about her.. That isn't weird.. Is it?!!!!

As the play went on, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey dude, there she goes. You better ask her out. This will probably be the only time you will see her, besides competing against her at Regionals." Trent tells me.

"What do you mean ask her out?" I ask pretending to be dumb.

"Uuuh.. Aria!!! Who else?!! Jeff and Nick told me about your little crush." Trent says with a smirk. Our conversation ends as we both watch Aria get up and make her way backstage. In the corner of my eye, I see her hug a boy in a wheel chair....

Is that her boyfriend?

Wait did you hear that?

It was my heart shattering to pieces.