Chapter 15

A/N I do not own Glee
Just a filler. Sorry..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I walked in the glee club with a straight face. I was beyond pissed off at everyone in this room. I mean sure Sebastian is a jerk, but once you open him up and give him a a chance he is a genuine guy. New Directions didn't give him a chance. Nope. They would kill me and tell me to break up with Sebastian if they found out I was secretly dating him. Although it's only been two days. A wonderful two days full of cute and fluffy phone calls.

"Hey Aria." Rachel says as I take a seat farthest from the class. I raise an eyebrow to acknowledge her greetings.
Mr.Shue walks in and claps his hands.

"Okay. This year for Regionals we have been homered with home advantage." He explains with a proud grin as everyone cheers nervously mixed with excitement and claps there hands. I clap slowly. Mr.Shue raises an eyebrow at me playfully before turning back to the lesson.

"First off we need to pick out our colors for the outfits!" Brittany says as the class replies in groans and agreements.

"Okay then, but after we need to be serious." Mr.Shue says with a chuckle. Brittany looks at me excited. I usually choose the outfits since I had a "good sense of style" according to Santana. The whole class looks at me with big smiles. Don't get me wrong, I want to smile too, I mean he'll, we're going to Regionals! Me being extremely stubborn, I kept a straight face.

"I don't know..." I say dumbly while avoiding everyone's eye gaze. Mercedes and Quinn squint there eyes in suspicion. Artie tilts his head while the rest of the class look a bit confused at my new attitude.

"Is something bothering you Aria?" Mr.Shue asked concerned. Yes! Everything's bothering me! The freaking fact that everyone in this class are hypocrites and hate my boyfriend.

"No.. Nothing's wrong. Can we just get to the point and discuss the choreograph?" I say a bit too harshly.

"Are you sure some-"

"Nothing is wrong! Now let's get down to business." I say as Mr.Shue hesitantly began discussing the line up.

----------------------------------------------
It was seventh period, study hall. Perks of being a senior. I sat in the back while secretly texting Sebastian.

SEBASTIAN: Can't wait to see you Saturday baby doll ;)

ARIA: Oh shut up :) Anyways I wouldn't be excited if I were you...

SEBASTIAN: And why is that darling?

ARIA: because we're totally going to kick you and your Dalton uniform wearing butt!

Before I can respond, someone grabs my wrist. Santana. She was in this class with me.

"Hey. Why were you sassy at Glee today. That's suppose to be my job." Santana says playfully. Should I tell her? Or should I just be stubborn?

"Regionals gets me all worked up.." I lie while avoiding eye contact. She sighs and nods her head.

RIIIIIING

"See you tomorrow.." She says as everyone leaves the class and goes home. I walk briskly and hop in the bus.

----------------------------------------------
I walk to my front door and nearly step on a bouquet of roses. I lean down and cautiously pick it up. Who knows there could be a bomb hidden in one? I take them inside and set them down. There's a little note set upon the roses. Since I want to know who's it for, I open it up.

Can't wait to see you at Regionals
:) xoxo
-Sebastian Smythe aka Wannabe Boy Band

What a damn charmer. But I do need to beat him at Regional.