Chapter 20

a/n finally writing this story on my laptop and not mobile

WARNING CURSING

..............................................................

We arrived to the front of the gymnasium. You could hear the blaring of the loud music from a mile away. I looked down at Aria as she wore a nervous smile. Even though she hasn't confined to me abut what's bothering, I know I will find out tonight. It doesn't take an idiot to understand. Why else would we wear the masks at dinner? Because she doesn't want anyone to see her with me. Probably because of my infamous reputation at her school. Luckily for her, I'll be wearing the mask the whole night.

She pulled me inside as she froze once entering the building. Behind her mask, you could see her sparkling brown eyes widen at the sight of the scene. Sparkling bright lights hung around the gym, hand crafted decorations that were incredible. Well done, public school, well done.

"oh god..." I heard Aria mumble as she quickly looked away from where her gaze was previously set. My eyes sought out what she saw. The senior squad of the New Directions. I looked down at Aria as she fiddled with her thumbs. I could either confront her now, or just ignore the situation and have a night to remember. Ignore the situation it is.

"Hey, let's go get some punch, scope out a nice place to hang for the night, then dance." I said while dragging her towards the refreshments table. She let out a sigh of relief then nodded. her smaller hand slipped their way into mine as she leaned into me. She nudged her elbow into my side as I cocked my head down to look into those beautiful eyes of hers. She's such a doll.

"Think you could just waltz in here without even a hello?" a soft voice purred out. Aria whipped her head back. I slowly did as well. The one and only, baby momma Quinn. Luckily she didn't acknowledge my existence, for Aria's sake that is. A smirk danced upon her face.

"Hellllooo Aria. Look at you all dolled up. And don't think I didn't notice you brought a date." She said while playfully hitting my shoulder. Shit, she recognized me. Aria tensed up as well before Quinn began talking again.

"Who are you Mr.?" she said while interrogating me. I gulped at hesitated to reply. Before I got the chance to reply, Quinn was questioning Aria.

"Is this Luke on the baseball team? Or Steve? He does go to this school right? I've never seen him around..." Quinn "whispered" to Aria a bit too loudly. I stopped holding in my breath that I didn't even know I was holding in. But then I sucked in another breath. How was Aria going to respond?

"Oh this is.. uh.. this here is..." she mumbled while looking anywhere but at Quinn or I. I know the New Direction members aren't very fond of me, but they were going to find out soon enough. Even if I might possibly propose to her in the near future. To be quite honest, I'm getting kind of annoyed of Aria not telling her friends about our relationship, secret or not.

Quinn raised an eyebrow at her as Aria shrunk in nervousness. As is the situation couldn't get any worse, it got worse. The whole senior squad all decided to walk on over to us. Blaine and Rachel engulfed Aria into a hug as Kurt and Santana studied me very carefully. I gulped.

"Whose this Aria?" Kurt said while peering into my eyes. In that moment I knew. Kurt recognized me.

"This? Well this is..uuuummm. This is-"

I'm sick of it. I've had enough. If Aria really loved me, then she would gladly tell her friends about her relationship. since she doesn't have the guts to, then I sure as hell will tell them. No matter the consequence. I ripped off the stupid mask.

"I'm Sebastian Smythe. Her. FUCKING. BOYFRIEND."

The world stopped. Her fellow glee members gasped and mumbled among themselves. I could hear the hurtful comments rising. Kurt was the only one still frozen. Aria looked up at me with eyes full of betrayal. B fucking trayal. How was she the one who felt betrayed?!

"I thought you stopped seeing him?" Kurt whispered to Aria. Quinn threw her punch on the floor as Rachel scurried away from the forming puddle.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING HIM?!?" Quinn screeched. I held my stance as Finn and Puck gave me the nastiest glares ever. Aria began breaking down into a sob. Part of me wanted to hold her close, but the other part was extremely upset because she thinks I betrayed her while she doesn't want anyone to know we're dating, which is really hurtful on my part.

"We've been dating for six months...." she says while her thumbs twiddle with her dress. All of the attention turned to me. All at once, they all began asking me questions and yapping in irrelevant comments that should not be mentioned.

"Aria... I admit I did support you two at first, but after all the bullshit things he has done? How can you even look at him?" Quinn said. Now that, that set me off.

"You know what? I've treated her better than all of you have ever. You all discriminate against her because she's dating me? How can she even look at all of you after you brought her down because of you she loves? And you Aria, how could you possibly give me that look of betrayal? If anything I'm the one who should feel betrayed. That look of humiliation you sport when everyone finds out we are dating. I can't do this anymore. If you are so embarrassed to be seen with me, the just say so. Don't lead me in. I loved you Aria. Clearly you don't feel the same about me." I say while backing away from everyone. At a time, I was on fairly decent terms with these people. Not anymore.

"Sebastian what are you doing?" Aria calls out to me as I storm out. She reaches out and yanks my arm. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. Although I should stay, why though? She doesn't appreciate this relationship as much as I thought. I took one last look in those dark brown eyes that you could just stare at for hours and hours.

"Please.. Don't do this.. Sebastian...". I yanked my arm out of her hold harshly.

"We're done..."

SORRY I FORGOT TO POST THIS and I do read all the comments.. including the new ship name, Sabaria!