Chapter 11

A/N I do not own Glee
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Sugar, you really out did yourself!" People said as they had the time of their lives at Breadstix. Little did they know, it was Jeff and I who did all the decorating. Speaking of Jeff, he was actually enjoying himself. He was being nice to everyone and even swapped phone numbers with Sam, Mercedes, and Quinn.

"Hey girl!" Quinn said as she bumped me with her hip.

"Hi Quinn..." I reply slowly. She's up to something.

"So you know how you have to sing?" She asked me as I nod slowly with my eyebrows slightly furrowed together in suspicion. "Well, I was wondering if the God Squad can Sing to make it up to Santana and Brittany?" Quinn tells me with plead in her eyes.

"Yeah you guys can have my solo. I didn't want to sing anyways. I have to go for a little bit in ten minutes anyways." I told her as I glance at the clock. 8:50 pm. Ten more minutes. I make my way to the washroom and lock the door.

In the mirror, I see myself. My hair naturally the way it is while being pinned back with a bow. My salmon dress (pic above) that my mom picked outfit me. I quickly splashed my face with water. Ok your probably thinking, "YOU IDIOT! You just washed youth make up off!!". Well I only applies clear mascara and some Burts Bees. I'm not a fan of makeup. It gives you pimples when you forget to wash it off and stuff.

I slip my phone out if my purse clutch thingy and press the home button to check the time. 8:56 pm. Well it doesn't kill to be early. I unlock the bathroom door and walk out. Everyone looks happy. No one fighting. It's a pretty nice sight. I use my ninja skills to skillfully walk up to the punch bowl. I set two cups out and pour punch into them.

"Is it nine already?" Someone asked from behind. I turn around with the drinks in my hand to see my date Jeff.

"What do you mean?" I lie. He chuckles.

"I read the note. Who else do you think ate the chocolates?" Jeff says playfully. I roll my eyes and walk up to the back exit. Since my my hands are empty, I push the door open with the side of my body. Luckily my dress didn't get dirty.

"Sebastian!" I call out. A figure makes its way out of the shadows. The one and only, Sebastian Smythe.

"Hey there babydoll"

"Don't call me that Smythe. It's Aria." I say while smiling up at him. He casually puts an arm next to my fave on the brick wall.

"So how was the chocolates. Specially shipped from Germany." Sebastian asks while looking down at me with a slight blush right above his smug grin. I chuckled.

"Actually I didn't eat them. Jeff did." I answer simply. He rubs his face in frustration while letting out a long sigh.

"I-I'm sorry. They were meant for you. Not for that idiot Jeff." I giggle a by at his reaction.

"It's fine. Chocolate is so cliche." I say while he gives me a genuine smile.

"I was wondering, if I can take you on a date-"

"Whoa slow down horsey. The rodeo just began." I say while interrupting him. He looks down and blushes darkly.

"How about we hang out one on one. Not a date, but just hang out as acquaintances. We can go laser tagging next Saturday if you wish?" I say as a huge smile finds its way onto his face. He leans down and leaves a small kiss on my cheek.

"Sounds lovely."