CHAPTER 31

A/N : I'm back and I want to get this story rolling for you guys, last year I started school again and it was hard to catch up. BUT HERE IS AN IMPORTANT NOTE, I GOT LAZY OF KEEPING UP WITH HER BROTHERS SO LETS JUST SAY HER ONLY SIBLING IS HER YOUNGER BROTHER HUNTER :) :) :) AND THAT SEBASTIAN JUST GRADUATED SO HES STILL A LIL YOUNG TO HAVE A BABY

"Aria!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I jogged down the stairs and into the kitchen. My mom set her phone down on the counter as she continued stirring the pot.

"What's up?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"I need a favor. Uncle Greg wants to drop off Tiana Saturday night so she can spend the night and we can take her to the shower the next day." She explained.

"Alright, how do I come into play?" I ask while crossing my arms. Don't get me wrong, I love my baby cousin, but Saturday night Kurt wanted to hang out with a couple of us (his close friends) as his twist of a bachelor party.

"Okay well, Hunter is sleeping over at his friends house Saturday for Kyle's birthday. And David wants to take me out on a date that same evening." She said with a huge smile.

David, a guy my mom met a work a few months back. They started seeing each other and my mom has seemed happier. He makes her feel like a teenager again.

"So I'm gonna have to babysit Tiana?" I asked with a sigh. How was I gonna tell Kurt I can't be there with him?

"Well I'll drop Hunter off at 5, and come back home. Uncle Greg is going to drop Tiana off at 5:30, then leave right away to go do God knows what. And David is picking me up at 8:00 and we'll be back by 11:30. " She explained.

"Alright, I'm down. You know I love the little munchkin." I said with a smile.

"Alright dinner will be ready in 20!!" My mom shouted as I walked back to my room.

When I got to my room, I pulled out my phone to text Kurt.

Aria: hey Kurt !! I can't make it tomorrow, I'm babysitting my cousin. Have fun :( 💙

Kurt: awww I'm gonna miss you, I need you there. Take care of your cousin 💛

I locked my phone and looked outside at the night sky.

••••••••••••••••
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER