Chapter 7

A/N I do not own Glee and I solved my problem from the A/N before
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••Arias POV••••
I can't believe Sebastian would throw a slushie is at Blaine. I have a feeling it wasn't just an ordinary slushie. The entire glee club was at edge as Kurt walked in. He looked glum and tired.

"How is he? Is he okay?" Rachel asked softly. Kurt's eyes are bloodshot. He must've been crying.

"Uh it's his right eye. Um the doctor says that his cornea is deeply scratched and he has to have eye surgery.." Kurt explains.

"In all my years as a teacher and a student, I have never known a slushie to do that kind of damage..." Mr.Shue says puzzled at the situation. Finn looks pissed.

"That's 'cause it wasn't a normal slushie, Mr.Shue. There was....stuff in it, a rock or something. He wanted to do that damage." Finn tells Mr.Shue. From the looks of it, Finn does not like Sebastian at all. I wouldn't either after what he did. I mean, he seemed so nice when I met him one on one with Blaine some time ago.

"Well unless you have proof that he tampered with the slushie, the police aren't interested in getting involved." Mr.Shue says with a sigh.

"Sebastian is evil. He needs to be expelled." Kurt says. Okay evil is over doing it.

"Look, Figgins and I spoke to Daltons headmaster. They're opening up and investigation. So guys, I'm telling you, please let the system handle this one.." Mr.Shue tells us. Hell no.. I'm not.. I they want to play dirty, then let's play dirty.

"No.. Daltons old school, Mr.Shue. They're not going to turn their backs on one of their own." Finn explains.

"An eye for an eye.." Mike and I say together. Everyone looks at me surprised, but just go with it.

"No, I have a zero tolerance policy for violence, of any kind. That's not how we do things-"

"No, we sing and that's all we ever do." Artie says cutting Mr.Shue off.

"Do you want to get disqualified from Regions?" Mr.Shue asked slowly raising his voice. Artie furrowed his eyebrows.

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT REGIONALS!" Artie shouts making some of us flinch. By some I mean me as well.

"What do you expect from us? We're people. I know the rest of the world may not see us like that, but when they tease us and throw stuff at us and toss us in dumpsters and tell us that we're nothing but losers with stupid dreams, it freakin hurts. And we're suppose to turn the other cheek and be the bigger man by telling ourselves that those dreams and how hard we work make us better than them, but it gets pretty damn hard to feel that way when they always get to win....." Artie says in an angry tone. What he said, really touched me. Us glee kids always get bullied and made fun of. I know it may not seem like me because everyone treats me nicely, but it wasn't like that before. It actually started in high school when people started treating me nicely. Middle school was hell. But ever since I got into that car crash, my amnesia made me change my personality. People felt pity for me which causes them to be nice. Extra nice especially with the death of my dad, but that was long ago. I'm just s sad case who people pity.

"I get how upsetting this is for you-"

"No you don't. And do t give me any of that 'it gets better crap' because I'm not interested in it getting better. I want it to be better. Like, right now. I want to hurt them the way they hurt us. No worse. I want them to feel my pain, because frankly that's all I have left to give...." Artie said in the verge of tears. The class remain silent, not wanting to say anything because Artie took the words out of everyone's mouth.

"Artie, take a break... We'll be here when you get back." Mr.Shue tells Artie. Artie just sits there glaring at him. We all look at each other confused.

"Umm Artie?" Mercedes says waving her hand in front of his face.

"Artie? Artie." Mr.Shue says snapping Artie out of his day dreams or what not.

"I think I better roll away.." Artie sad as the bell rings, dismissing class.

----------------------------------- After lunch, I found Kurt sitting alone in an empty dark classroom.

"Hey Kurt... What's wrong?" I ask him softly.

"Artie's right. I want them to feel my pain..." Kurt says as Santana walks in the class.

"Hey what are you two doing?" She asked walking up and taking a seat.

"Trying to keep the flames from shooting out of the side of me face." Kurt says.

"Planning revenge..." I say with my chin up and a proud smile. Santana rolls her eyes.

"Well that outfit isn't helping. And Aria, you own personality is holding you back...." She says playfully.

"I agree with Artie. I'm tired of being stepped on all the time. I take a lot of crap from a lot of people, but I refuse to take it from Sebastian, the Criminal Chipmunk. So I've been sitting here for the last hour, making a list of ways to get back at him." Kurt says with a hint of his usual sass in his tone. Santana smirked.

"Well, today is your lucky day because Auntie Snixx just arrived on the Bitchtown express. Now, my suggestion is that we drag him bound and gagged to a tattoo parlor for a tramp stamp that reads, "Tips Appreciated" or "Congratulations! You're my 1000th customer"." Santana suggest.

"After what he did to Blaine, I really wanted to hurt him. But I can't. I fought against violence at this school for too long. I, I have to take the high road." Kurt says looking down.

"You know what Prancy Smurf and Sweetarts? I respect that.
You're probably right. I want to go to college that isn't a FEMA trailer in a prison yard. So let's take the high road. We're not going to beat Sebastian by playing dirty.....but we are going to beat him." Santana says while looking at me with a smirk.
-----------------------------------
"I am NOT going!!" I hissed at Santana. I mean she is crazy if she wants me to go to Dalton with her to fulfill her little plan.

"Come on Sweetart. Please.. He will take it soft if your around.." Santana tells me.

"Ok why do you think that?" I ask with my hand in my hip and my right eyebrow raised.

"Ooh.. Just because... Your not a bitch.." She says even though I know there is a different reason.....

"Fine... Let's go get our McKinley High revenge" I say giving in with a slight grin.