Chapter 5

A/N first off I do not own Glee and second of all.. These next few chapters are based off of the Michael episode
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thursday morning with a few of my close friends. Santana, Artie, Rachel, Blaine, and Kurt. Since I always tell you my outfit, I'm wearing dark denim distressed jeans with a long sleeve maroon shirt and my brown combat boots.

"Okay favorite Michael Jackson memory go!" Blaine says. Artie is first to answer.

"When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special. And when he did the moon walk for the first time across stage in history, I uttered my first words.. Hot damn.." Artie tells us while gazing into the wall, probably thinking about this memory.

"I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude. He's the firsts one to pull off the sequins on military jackets before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic." Kurt says proudly before Rachel spoke her mind.

"Well I have to be honest, I never really got him.." Rachel says bluntly. Santana rolls her eyes while Kurt raises one eyebrow in disgust.

"We are no longer on speaking terms,." Artie says speaking for pretty much all of us.

"No I think he is an amazing performer, but I never really got what he was about." Rachel continues trying to make the situation better. Now time for sassy Hummel to speak up.

"Rachel he is best friends with Liza Minelli and Liz Taylor.." Kurt stated. Rachel scrunched her eyebrows together.

"No all I'm saying is that I-I haven't connected with him with the likes of Barbra or either of the Stephens." Rachel said putting her hands up in defense. Artie looked at her as if she was crazy. Santana looked annoyed, as always.

"I would throw this mocha in your face but it isn't nearly as scalding enough." Santana threatened with an eyebrow raised. I look at Blaine with a held my hand to my mouth to cover the laughs from Santana's threat. It's funny because, she alwaaaays makes threats, by I've never seen one happen. Blaine told me that when he first met Santana and he threatened her.

"Okay, but since you guys are so jazzed about him I think it's a good idea for regionals.." Rachel says with a sigh.

"That might not be the best idea," suggests a different voice. We all look up to be greeted with the one and only, Sebastian Smythe. Kurt was complaining about him the whole time our way here. "Hey Blaine... Hellooo everyone else." Sebastian greets while Blaine looks uncomfortable and slightly guilty.

"Does he live here or something? Seriously you are always here.." Kurt says with an irritated expression.

"Why don't to think its a good idea?" Artie asked with confusion in his tone. Sebastian looked at us with a smug grin.

"Because we're doing MJ at Regionals." He says as if it were completely obvious. We all look at each other with the same expression. We're doing MJ.

"You see Warblers drew first position, so as soon as I heard what your plan was, I changed our at list accordingly." He explained. Rachel looked completely flabbergasted, Santana was pissed, Artie was annoyed, Kurt looked mad, and Blaine looked uncomfortable.

"Umm how did you even find out what our set list was?" I asked with a slight scoff. Sebastian looked at me and chuckled.

"Uh Blaine told me this morning. I just called for a tip on how to get red wine out of a blazer piping, but he would not stop going on about it." Sebastian says with a smirk.

Flashback
••••Sebastian's POV••••
I picked up my phone and dialed a familiar number. Blaine would know how to get a red wine stain out. The phone rang four times before answering.

"Hey Blaine.. Quick question, how do you get red wine out of my blazer piping?" I ask.

"Oh just wash on cold.. Hey do you know who has first pick on the set list?"He replied.

"Oh we do.. Speaking of set list, what do you guys plan on doing?" I ask innocently.

"Oh! We're doing MJ.. You know... Hey Nick and Jeff called me." Oh so they were doing Michael. Pfffff. Not anymore. I'm tired of playing by the rules. And anyways, Jeff and Nick told me that girls dig bad boys. So I can't play nice if I wanted Aria.

"Oh really? What did they say?" I asked. Oh shit! What if they told Blaine about Aria!?!?"

"Oh nothing.. Just about your crush on Aria... " Blaine replied probably sporting a smirk.

"Pfff!! I do not-"

"You have a crush on Aria. It's fine, just don't be a bitch and break her heart..." Blaine says speaking the truth.

"Okay so yeah I do.. Thanks for the suggestion to do Michael. Time to submit my set list for regionals!" I say before hanging up.

Present
••••Arias POV••••
"I may have mentioned it.." Blaine says with his eyes looking anywhere but into ours.

"How often do you talk?" Kurt asked rhetorically.

"Oh my God, hey Kurt! I didn't recognize you. You are wearing boy clothes for once." Sebastian said with sarcasm. Santana looked completely fed up..

"Santana.." I say say softly trying to calm her down.

"Listen up Twink. I think is time that I show you a little Lima Heights hospitality." She says while pointing her coffee towards him.

"Unless you want to join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea.." He said with a smug smirk before continuing. "You see my dad is sort a what you call a states attorney. But if you had a piñata you wanted delivered, I bet he could make sure that got to them.". This comeback really stumped Santana.

"Okay so here's what you guys should know... I'm captain of the Warblers now, and I'm tired of playing nice."

Not again. This was just like when we got our set list hacked the DAY of the Sectionals. We all got up and left soon after Sebastian did. Everyone quickly made phone calls and told the club the problem.

Now what?