CHAPTER 32

"Thank you so much, Aria! You know the drill, call if there's an emergency. Everything is in the diaper bag." My uncle said before rushing out the house. My mom was upstairs getting dressed, so I took Tiana up there.

"Hey mom, looks who's here." I said while smiling at Tiana. My mom gave her a kiss on the cheek. I walked back into my room and brought out some toys for Tiana.

Since I wanted to spread the cuteness of my cousin, I pulled out my phone to call Sebastian.
He answered on the fourth.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked sweetly.

"I'm doing fine, and you?"

"Babysitting my cousin, who you're going to meet tomorrow!" I exclaimed. Family is key to me. I really wanted him to meet mine so he knows what to expect.

"I know, I'm a little nervous, but that's natural right?" He asked with a chuckle at the end. I laughed.

"Yes it -" Tiana started fussing up and wanted to get off my bed.

"I'll call you later" I said as I quickly hung up
•••••••••••••
"Take a shot!" Blaine exclaimed patting my back.
I was already buzzed. I needed to restrict myself. Meetings Aria's family had to go perfect, especially with the plan I had in mind.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" Everyone around me chanted.
Giving in, I quickly chugged the alcohol down. Soon, I downed more shots.

After that, my vision was a blur and my soul left my body.
>\€]€\££\£\£\£\£\£\¥_¥[¥

IM BACK AND READY HAHA
I really want to start writing again bc school is stressing me out.
If anyone wanna y'all on the down low you can message me :))