Chapter 3

A/N I do not own glee
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••Sebastian's POV••••
The more I talked to Blaine, I noticed Aria got more bored. We were currently sitting down at a table in the empty break room. I was having a convention with Blaine about why he left the Warblers and such. He was an amazing singer, but I want to hear Aria sing.

Ok so I'll admit, I was checking Aria out the whole time she was here. She was beautiful. I kept glancing at her... and my watch. It was almost time for Lacrosse.

"Well pleasures meet you two, but I must go. Lacrosse practice.." I say with a side grin. They nod while I get up to leave.

••••Blaine's POV••••
Sebastian bids his farewells as he got up to leave. Aria and I soon get up as well to leave.

"Well, that was nice." I say aloud. She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Nice?!? Blaine, I felt so uncomfortable and you just left me.." She admits sheepishly.

"I'm so sorry Aria... I didn't know..." I tell her softly. She nods.

"So, what did you think about Sebastian?" I ask. I know Sebastian kept checking Aria out. And he even sang to her. I look down at her waiting for an answer. She looks so flustered at the mention of his name.

"Well I mean.. He can sing and he was good looking.." She says while blushing. Does little miss Rodgers like him?

"Do you like him?" I question with a smug grin.

"What? No!! I barely know the guy." She says while her eyebrows are scrunched together.

"Come know lets go.." I say as we hop in the car.

----------------------------------------------
••••Aria's POV••••
Blaine drops me off at my house.

"Thank you for accompanying me" he tells me with a genuine smile.

"Thank you for inviting me." I say as I get out of the car and head into my house.

As I get in, my mom is cooking dinner while listening to Rick Springfield.. My dads favorite. My dad passed away when I was seven.

"Mom... Why are you-"

"Oh come on Aria.. It wasn't just your father who likes Ricky.." My mom says with a sad smile before rocking out to the chorus is Jessie's Girl. I chuckle and roll my eyes.

As I head up stairs, I hear arguing in my room.

"Hey! Why are you guys arguing??!" I yell at my twin Ben and my eldest brother Frank. Okay let's get something straight. I have four brothers. The oldest is Frank at 19, the second oldest is George at 18, Ben is my twin at 17, and Hunter is the youngest at 8 years old.

"Well... Mom told us you were in a play. And we both wanted To go..." Frank says before trailing off. Oh.. They wanted to go to see Santana. Didn't they know she was lesbian. And dating Brittany.

"Umm she's lesbian.. I know you guys want to go because of Santana buuuut, she is lesbian and dating Brittany. And your a year olds than her Frank!!"I say crushing their chances. Frank nods and walks away with his head down. Ben sighs and then heads out.

Before I can get comfortable, I get a call from Artie. I answer right away because he is one of my closest friends.

"Hello Artie." I say.

"Hey.. So a little birds told me you went to Dalton with Blaine. And someone was checking you out. Someone by the name of Sebastian Smythe. A Warbler," he says, probably says it with a smirk.

"Yeah and?" I snap while blushing. I never snap.

"Whoa what happened to nice girl? Anyways, meet up for coffee Thursday morning?" He asks jokingly. I giggle before replying.

"Yeah sure.. Isn't the play tonight?" I ask.

"No it's tomorrow. See you then?"

"See you then.." I say before hanging up.

And I will also see Smythe there.. Great