Chapter 30

••••
"Hey babe!" Aria said as I walked through the front door of my house. I smiled at her and dropped my backpack by the couch.

"What are you doing here, love?" I asked. She just ran her hand through my hair.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see my amazing boyfriend." She said and kissed my cheek. She wants something. Every time Aria has something serious to tell me or ask me, she'll try to sweeten me up, but hey, I'm not complaining.

"So what's going on?" I asked with a smirk. She rolled her eyes.

"Nothing's going on! I just can't see my boyfriend?" She said while intertwining our fingers. I raised my eyebrows at her. Eventually, she sighed in defeat.

"I RSVP'ed to Blaine and Kurt's wedding." She said as if it was news.

"I already knew we were going..."

"My cousins having a baby shower next weekend and I want you to go with me." She said getting to the point. I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Isn't a baby shower, a lady thing? I thought guys couldn't go." She sighed.

"Of course you can go. It's a good opportunity to meet my whole family." She said with a bright smile. I grimaced. Meet her while family. I barely survived when I met her brothers.

"Please go..." she said giving me the puppy eyes. Shit! She knows I can resist the puppy eyes. That little devil.

"Sounds great! I'd be more than happy to go." I said kissing her cheek. She look relieved.

An awkward silence fell over us. I could tell something was bugging her. Eating her up.

"Anything else?" I asked while running her back.

"No..." she said lost in thought.

------------
ARIA'S POV
He rubbed my back.

"Anything else?"

"No.."

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention! How would yo feel if we had a kid, ya know, after graduation and all? I can't be selfish.

"Well, I'll see you later." I said while getting up. Sebastian looked up at me with one eyebrow raised.

"So that's all you came over for?" He asked while standing up too. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, just wanted to make sure you knew. Later babe!" I said, leaning up to give him a peck on his lips.

______
SEBASTIAN'S POV
Aria walked to her car and drove off. I watched her car turn out of my neighborhood.

Why was she acting so weird? Is she nervous about the baby shower or something? Is she afraid that I'll not make a good impression on family?

I walked down the hall to my bedroom and shut the door. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that I have a message from Blaine. It was a group message.

Blaine: Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know my bachelor party is this weekend on Saturday. Meet up at Scandals @9pm

Great! I might have a hangover when I meet Aria's family.

•••••••••
HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH
MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO CHIT CHAT ABOUT ANYTHING BC IM YOUR FRIEND
IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY BUT YOUR COMMENTS WARM MY COLD HEART
LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON N BACK 🌙
STAY BAD GUYS