CHARACTER SKETCH

KIANSH RAJVANSH

26Arrogant, Ruthless, workaholic Businessman and doesn't have any mercy

26
Arrogant, Ruthless, workaholic Businessman and doesn't have any mercy. Have a Master degree in Business and Finance from Cambridge University.
Loves his family to no extent.CEO of "A.K.INTERIORS" and Future CEO of "RAJVANSH EMPIRE"Lives in U.K.
Only spends time with his childhood buddies.

Abhir Singhania and Ishaan Kapoor

AANYA SINGHANIA

22Sweet, bubbly and a sunshine girl, loves everyone and an innocent soul

22
Sweet, bubbly and a sunshine girl, loves everyone and an innocent soul. Loved by her family and have a overprotective brother who loves her the most.Interior Designer by profession.

Best buddies with Kabir Rajvansh,Aarohi Rajvansh, Shanaya Roy and Siya Basu.
________________________

*RAJVANSH FAMILY*

ADHIRAJ RAJVANSH - 76
(Grandfather of kiansh and the founder of RAJVANSH EMPIRE)

SUNITA RAJVANSH - 69
(Grandmother of kiansh and a writer by profession, now retired)

AKSHAY RAJVANSH - 53
(Father of Kiansh and the CEO of RAJVANSH EMPIRE. Loves all the kids and a family man)

TISHA RAJVANSH - 49
(Mother of Kiansh and the CEO and founder of "ROOH DESIGNS"
Fashion designer by profession (

RISHI RAJVANSH - 50
(Chachu of Kiansh and Co-CEO of RAJVANSH EMPIRE. Loves Kiansh like his own son.)

RUHU RAJVANSH - 47
(Maasi and Chachi of Kiansh and Co-CEO and Co-Founder of "ROOH DESIGNS". Loves Kiansh a lot and her all time savior)

AAROHI RAJVANSH - 22
(Sister of Kiansh and a model by profession, loves his brother and the Princess of her Family)

KABIR RAJVANSH - 23
(Cousin of KIANSH and working in A.K.INTERIOR as an Intern under his cousin brother . Closest to Kiansh. Loving and mischievous and loves to prank his sister)

ISHAAN KAPOOR - 26
( Best friend of Kiansh and the CEO of "KAPOOR ENTERPRISES". The most loving and fun among all the 4 friends)

ABHIR SINGHANIA - 26
( Best friend of Kiansh and the "CEO" of "SINGHANIA EMPIRE".Brother of Aanya and have a very same personality as Kiansh.